The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pompey4
Nominations bombarding me. I guess a lot of schools are nominating today. I just received this from University of the west of Scotland. I also got Swansea and USW
Dear,
I am delighted to inform you that you have been nominated by UWS to receive the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for entry in September 2016 for PG Waste and Clean Technologies.Congratulations and I will keep in touch you by email over the coming weeks and months as we progress your nomination and organise your travel to Scotland. Best wishes,

Congrats.
Original post by Greenfish16
Are you a reserve candidate for Cambridge?

Yes
Aside those from Glasgow, has any nominee's referees been contacted for hard copy references?
Original post by Greenfish16
Aside those from Glasgow, has any nominee's referees been contacted for hard copy references?

Yes
Original post by doopcee
Thanks I mailed my school already.Out of curiosity, so who else applied to CSS through Sussex?

any response?
Original post by Birdee
Congratulations everyone! Has anybody heard from University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University?

thought you have been nominated.
Original post by Kaleem Muhammad
I have also applied throughIDS SUSSEX but still waiting for results.

dont no wats wrong with that school. They should do the needful.

#Dancing unclad#
Original post by Akfaa
Hello pompey, will you be accepting the UWS offer? I also made an application but i have not received any mail from them and my application is still at nominating agency 1 stage.

let me ask him
Original post by Trail-Blazer
Wow. Congrats to all the present and upcoming nominations.

Thanks, big brother.

#Dancing unclad#
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Akfaa, please check your agency input section for UWS to see if it has been filled and get back to me.

Am in love with this comment.

So much in LOVE
Original post by Birdee
Hey what happens if our agency input has not been filled after the deadline?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Original post by tobilistic
Yes

Thanks bro. Which university?
Original post by RAYZ25
@Pompey4 ,You have been silent bro....Congratulations bro once again..I have received email from University of South Wales informing me that I have been placed as a reserve..They had only one slot...My agency input section at Sheffield Hallam and West of England have been filled but I have not heard from them...At the University of South Wales are you a reserve or a nominee?also were your referees send a new reference request from Glasgow?I look forward to hearing from you bro...

This writeup is well articulated
Original post by Pompey4
@RAYZ25 , sorry bro, I should have contacted you earlier. Yes, I contacted two of my referees and they confirmed that they received a mail from commonwealth informing them that I have been nominated and asking them to provide an hard copy of reference.

Yes i have been nominated at UWS and Swansea but for USW my agency input section has been filled and I haven't received any message yet.

Please contact Mustapha. I guess he was nominated at Sheffield Hallam and he rejected it. Am sure your courses are related, so maybe u are the reserve.

the commonwealth scholars.

#respect#
Original post by IARC
I got a message ftom Commonwealth Scholarship Commission congratulating me onna provisional selection of the Commonwealth Scholarship 2016/2017 edition. I am still confused because I jave not heard anyone talk about it

this thread is for commonwealth shared scholarship.

Contact ur nominating agency in your home country
Original post by johnjkjk
As I haven't heard from Nottingham, I'm concerned that my application wasn't submitted properly. Is anyone getting the message "Unfortunately this deadline has now passed and it is no longer possible to submit this application" in spite of the application having been submitted on time?

by this message, it means you have submitted and can no longer make changes.
Original post by johnjkjk
Well, submitted properly or not, applications not selected are automatically deleted by the CSC, so we'll find out soon enough. It just would have been good to receive confirmation from Nottingham. I believe they nominated last week.

#Just passing#
Finally closed. Winners congz and losers try next time.
Reply 878
Original post by kuchikau
thought you have been nominated.

No..both universities never answered my mail and Beds kept telling me that they will contact me in June.
Original post by Gareth256
Finally closed. Winners congz and losers try next time.

#Dancing unclad#

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending