Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Relationship with a older women. Will it work? watch

I'm a 25 year old male, for the past few months I've been seeing a 37 year old. It first started when she messaged me on a dating app, she liked the look of me and what I said about yourself. I got on speaking to her so I asked her if she wanted to meet up, we were both looking someone new to hang out. We got very well until one day I went back to hers which led into being a friends with benefits.

She's so attractive and good looking, I'm thinking to myself should I ask her out. Is the age difference too much? I'm still quite young looking so it may seem I look like her son. She is also quite wealthy, working as in property design, owning a big apartment to herself. Where as I've just finished uni still looking for a job. So far she's being buying me a few drinks, I'm all for women doing equal things for men but at the same time I won't be able to afford to keep spending loads and I don't want her to keep using her money on me. It is worth it? I know she thinks I'm good looking and likes me for i am. Or am I being too unrealistic it will actually work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 25 year old male, for the past few months I've been seeing a 37 year old. It first started when she messaged me on a dating app, she liked the look of me and what I said about yourself. I got on speaking to her so I asked her if she wanted to meet up, we were both looking someone new to hang out. We got very well until one day I went back to hers which led into being a friends with benefits.

She's so attractive and good looking, I'm thinking to myself should I ask her out. Is the age difference too much? I'm still quite young looking so it may seem I look like her son. She is also quite wealthy, working as in property design, owning a big apartment to herself. Where as I've just finished uni still looking for a job. So far she's being buying me a few drinks, I'm all for women doing equal things for men but at the same time I won't be able to afford to keep spending loads and I don't want her to keep using her money on me. It is worth it? I know she thinks I'm good looking and likes me for i am. Or am I being too unrealistic it will actually work
    You can try and ask her out but she might enjoy having a toyboy who gives her attention and having a casual relationship. What is she looking for? a relationship or fun?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't see how you'd look like her son......my parents are like over 60 and I'm 23.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.