Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I mean, really, who isn't scared of them. We all know they're PLANNING to come for London. But i just want to see who thinks this attack will really happen. Or, if they have threatened your city or town, if you think they will attack you. Are any of you worried?

ReputationRep:
    Not worried about them at all tbh I'm sure they can manage themselves

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egirl127)
    I mean, really, who isn't scared of them. We all know they're PLANNING to come for London. But i just want to see who thinks this attack will really happen. Or, if they have threatened your city or town, if you think they will attack you. Are any of you worried?

" We all know they're PLANNING to come for London. "

I hate to burst your bubble but according to ISIS themselves, they said they would use the refugee crisis to infiltrate into Major cities in Europe like LONDON, Paris, Munich, etc, so they are more or less already in Europe. Whether they will strike soon or not is an answer only time can tell.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...urope-Refugees

ReputationRep:
    The thought of them is scary, they're clearly insane but it doesn't haunt my every waking hour, that's anxiety's job

ReputationRep:
    I do not worry about ISIS attacking me, pretty sure they've been threatening to attack the UK for ages but it hasn't happened yet. Even if they attack the UK, what are the odds of me being caught up in the attack and dying? Like one in a couple million?

I worry about friends in the Middle East though.

Yeah not really, Britain is already under high security. My father knows a lot about this stuff and he assures me that there will not be a terrorist attack here.

(Original post by z33)
    Not worried about them at all tbh I'm sure they can manage themselves:teehee:
    Ahem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Yeah not really, Britain is already under high security. My father knows a lot about this stuff and he assures me that there will not be a terrorist attack here.

Ahem

Of course your father has the guarantee of Isis that they will not attack.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Your father seems the right Lad.

ReputationRep:
    a bit especially as were going barcelona in august

ReputationRep:
    the nutjobs of SOCTIS are no doubt planning one of their childish attacks over here.

ReputationRep:
    "are you scared of the US government"

ReputationRep:
    You make it sound like LADS on tour :rofl:

al-Baghdadi's premier

No, not really. The worst they can do is detonate a dirty bomb* in a major city such as London. Even then, it won't kill many people at all. Plus I live far away from major urban areas

Up to a thousand people killed by Islamists in Europe annually tops, nothing compared to road accidents etc.

*A dirty bomb is a conventional explosive surrounded by radioactive materials, and is nothing like a nuclear bomb. It simply spreads radioactive materials over a large area.

(Original post by missfats)
    Of course your father has the guarantee of Isis that they will not attack.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    Your father seems the right Lad.
    Well considering he works in counter terrorism I take his word VERY seriously

ReputationRep:
    Well considering he works in counter terrorism I take his word VERY seriously

Ask him if we could grab a pint together.

Ask him if we could grab a pint together.
    He doesn't drink

ReputationRep:
    No I'm more worried about my exams this month.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't drink
    Ahem

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't drink

So that's a no?

(Original post by z33)
    Ahem
    Ummm...

Wait a minute, how would you know I'm on here, if you were offline :holmes:
    So that's a no?
    I'm afraid so...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.