The Student Room Group

If your exams were tomorrow, what grades would you get?

Scroll to see replies

It's been nearly 2 years since my last A Level exam, but I'd like to think I remember quite a bit of them - so without revision and taking them tomorrow, I picked B :smile:
Hoping for A*s, but I ain't ready yet - sit them tomorrow and I reckon I'd end up with Bs overall.
How are people saying A's, I'd be lucky to scrape a C hahaha
Bio - C/D
Eng lit - B
Psych - C
RS - C
(edited 8 years ago)
Economics - C/D
Maths - A
Further Maths - C
Original post by homeland.lsw
Sciences+maths A*
French, Spanish and music A
History and English Lit and Lang B

Spoiler

Omg you haven't done GCSE's as yet 😢😱😱😱😱

Posted from TSR Mobile
An A* in Maths, Chem, Physics, French and German (hopefully!)
An A in English Language, Biology and Music
A B in English Literature and History

Spoiler

I think I'd get A* in maths, three sciences, Spanish, Computing (taking into account controlled assessments as I might just miss A* in the exam), maybe RS. Maths and Spanish are the subjects I'm most confident with, I probably could have got an A* this time last year.

Probably a B, maybe C in Engineering as I haven't learnt half the spec, let alone revised it (but my coursework would probably bring it up to A or B).

Health and social care - I'd probably get an A in the exam, and B overall if I had to hand in my controlled assessment as it currently is.

English literature would probably be an A or a B (maybe an A*, I'm really not sure as I generally write much better essays under exam conditions than in lessons and for homework)

Finally, probably B in General Studies and A in Additional Maths

If I retook History and English Language (which I did last year) with the same controlled assessment grades, I think I'd get an A again in English and a B or C in History.

At least I've actually started revising now. I'd better get off TSR as my half an hour break is coming to an end.
Realistically speaking...

English; French; Maths (+ Use of); Physics; Chemistry; Geography; Sociology- A*
Latin; Biology; Drama- A

Plus a bunch of random ones that no one cares about (General Studies, TLM etc)

So...8 A*, 3 A in theory
Reply 49
Maths, bio, chem, phys, English, pe, French A*s
geography, additional maths, RS A
Don't scare me like that XD For a moment there i thought the real exams were tomorrow and got a heart attack
Reply 51
Business - A/B
Economics - B
Psychology - B/C

My business grade would be up for debate, as it may have dropped or increased, dependent on the questions and how well I can remember the spiel that examiners like you to recite lol.

p.s I'm first year at uni lol
Probably a B in English Language and a C in English Literature purely because I need to finish reading all materials and currently one of my Lit teachers has only shown us the film for The Tempest and we haven't read it.
TSR motivates me because it makes me feel dumb. I voted U and then I realised so many people voted themselves A*s and As/Bs. Gotta revise.
I'm in my first year so i can't get A*'s. I reckon i could get 4 A's if my business exam paper was easy.
Probably:
3 A*s
6 As
1 C

Edit: actually, one of the As would probably be a B
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 56
I think this is the most evenly distributed poll result TSR has ever had.
History- A
English- A/B (A would be on a really good exam day tbh)
Business- B/C
Biol- B
Chem - A
Physics - E :redface:
Maths - C/B
No idea in Biol, Chem and RS

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest