Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have my test booked for May, but since I've booked it I have found that I keep making mistakes in my lessons and I am getting so frustrated! I feel nervous for my test as it will be my first time. Did anyone else find themselves in a similar situation in the weeks leading up to their driving test?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I'm the same.

Im just trying to ignore the looming test and try and build my confidence back up

ReputationRep:
    my test is booked for friday and during todays lesson i made so many mistakes, i think my stress levels are rising and its all stupid mistakes i wouldnt normally do but mistakes that will fail me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat2280)
    my test is booked for friday and during todays lesson i made so many mistakes, i think my stress levels are rising and its all stupid mistakes i wouldnt normally do but mistakes that will fail me :/
    Good luck for your test - You got this!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously calm yourself down, I just had a test literally an hour ago and I failed due to nerves and let silly mistakes occur

ReputationRep:
    watch me

watch me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubble_10)
    Good luck for your test - You got this!
    thanks i hope so !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.