Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys so I got my conditional offer for the camberwell foundation this year but I'm really really paranoid that I didn't confirm it correctly or something because i didn't get a reply back after replying to confirm, did anyone else get a reply after confirming their place or am i just being nuts? is there something special you have to say/do other than send your student ID and say you accept the place to the email ?

ReputationRep:
    congratulations on the offer, i sent of my confirmation with just my student id and saying that i confirm and haven't
    heard anything back yet either, i think its because it's still easer holiday's so no one will be there yet. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CGreg-Simmons)
    congratulations on the offer, i sent of my confirmation with just my student id and saying that i confirm and haven't
    heard anything back yet either, i think its because it's still easer holiday's so no one will be there yet. xx
    thank you! I actually got a confirmation of my acceptance the other day so my question was answered I guess haha. Congrats on yours too!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.