Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If all of your exes and their partners were in one room. How would you feel/react? Watch

Let us also include unrequited loves (e.g. best friends, not a situation i have been in before personally).

How would you react? What would your feelings and thoughts be?

I think with mine, I see 99% of them and know that I am better so I would not be particularly bothered as I have developed myself to a point where I am in a league above them. But there is always that 1% that chips away in your mind. Deep down, I know they changed me and turned me colder and more ruthless. They chose to love each other. I had no choice but to work my arse off for the material things.

With my life as my circles got smaller and smaller, my success grew and grew.
    I got a lot more angrier, cold, materialistic and cynical. But its honestly preferable to relying on someone's love for happiness.

Anon if necessary.

ReputationRep:
    I don't give a **** who my exes are with now, because I'm happy with my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    Not a situation I would relish but just because of former angst. I wouldn't give a hoot about them being with someone else as I have moved on and am happy.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say "wow...this is one empty room"

ReputationRep:
    Orgy hopefully. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Echo echo echo

ReputationRep:
    It would just be an empty room tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris22)
    I'd say "wow...this is one empty room"
    Yeah me too lol

ReputationRep:
    The room would be too cramped to think, they don't call me the legendary sage for nothing kids!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care about most of my exes. Only 1 of them actually hurt me and if I ever see him and his gf I probably would read old messages from him begging. I don't love him anymore however he taught me to be a hateful ***** so that's what he will get.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    'Um, I was a little drunk last night did I just wake up in Eastern Europe?'

At one point I would cry. But now I would just laugh!! They are all just a bunch of nerds and I thank god I'm not with them.

ReputationRep:
    That would quite honestly just be me and my (current) man.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be like, "Great, I'm stuck with you guys at the moment, now where's the cake at?"

ReputationRep:
    im on speaking/good terms with them all so it would just be slightly awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Yh, I would be the only one in the room.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.