Turn on thread page Beta

If all of your exes and their partners were in one room. How would you feel/react? watch

Let us also include unrequited loves (e.g. best friends, not a situation i have been in before personally).

How would you react? What would your feelings and thoughts be?

I think with mine, I see 99% of them and know that I am better so I would not be particularly bothered as I have developed myself to a point where I am in a league above them. But there is always that 1% that chips away in your mind. Deep down, I know they changed me and turned me colder and more ruthless. They chose to love each other. I had no choice but to work my arse off for the material things.

With my life as my circles got smaller and smaller, my success grew and grew.
    I got a lot more angrier, cold, materialistic and cynical. But its honestly preferable to relying on someone's love for happiness.

Anon if necessary.

ReputationRep:
    I don't give a **** who my exes are with now, because I'm happy with my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    Not a situation I would relish but just because of former angst. I wouldn't give a hoot about them being with someone else as I have moved on and am happy.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say "wow...this is one empty room"

ReputationRep:
    Orgy hopefully. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Echo echo echo

ReputationRep:
    It would just be an empty room tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris22)
    I'd say "wow...this is one empty room"
    Yeah me too lol

ReputationRep:
    The room would be too cramped to think, they don't call me the legendary sage for nothing kids!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care about most of my exes. Only 1 of them actually hurt me and if I ever see him and his gf I probably would read old messages from him begging. I don't love him anymore however he taught me to be a hateful ***** so that's what he will get.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    'Um, I was a little drunk last night did I just wake up in Eastern Europe?'

At one point I would cry. But now I would just laugh!! They are all just a bunch of nerds and I thank god I'm not with them.

ReputationRep:
    That would quite honestly just be me and my (current) man.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be like, "Great, I'm stuck with you guys at the moment, now where's the cake at?"

ReputationRep:
    im on speaking/good terms with them all so it would just be slightly awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Yh, I would be the only one in the room.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.