Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, everything else is finish with my application except that my mother hasn't supported my application yet. She used her original account which supported my application last year. We tried to do the same this year but we had forgotten the username and password. So to make less hassle free, a new account was made and this was used to support my application. Happy days until my Mother has to put her NI number when she was supporting my application but it won't take it as it already existed. Now, we decided to recover the password and username on her original account and we succeeded. We used this original account to support my application but yet again, it won't let us because it is already being supported by the second account we had made. Therefore, we had contacted the student finance and has asked us to send a PFF2 and fill it out. And so we did with my mother's original account details and her all taxes assessed. All sent but it still saying in my application that my mother hasn't still supported my application. It has been 1 month now and I don't know how to progress my application. Can I put someone else's NI number on my application and just be done with it? And would this affect my application negatively? I just want to get this done and over with. Any suggestions would help please. Many Thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by brandon2114)
    Basically, everything else is finish with my application except that my mother hasn't supported my application yet. She used her original account which supported my application last year. We tried to do the same this year but we had forgotten the username and password. So to make less hassle free, a new account was made and this was used to support my application. Happy days until my Mother has to put her NI number when she was supporting my application but it won't take it as it already existed. Now, we decided to recover the password and username on her original account and we succeeded. We used this original account to support my application but yet again, it won't let us because it is already being supported by the second account we had made. Therefore, we had contacted the student finance and has asked us to send a PFF2 and fill it out. And so we did with my mother's original account details and her all taxes assessed. All sent but it still saying in my application that my mother hasn't still supported my application. It has been 1 month now and I don't know how to progress my application. Can I put someone else's NI number on my application and just be done with it? And would this affect my application negatively? I just want to get this done and over with. Any suggestions would help please. Many Thanks
    You can't put another NI number. SFE match what you put against the HMRC records using the NI number.

Ring SFE tomorrow and ask if they've received and processed the written form yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.