Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys. Are there some people who study psychology with marketing or only psychology and could tell me more about these studies in Mid. About lectures, prospects, practice and etc?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Neocubas)
    Hello guys. Are there some people who study psychology with marketing or only psychology and could tell me more about these studies in Mid. About lectures, prospects, practice and etc?
    Hi sorry noone has answered yet. You might get a quicker answer if you post this invthe stickied chat threads in the Psychology forum. Alternatively if you look down the right hand side there is a link to TSR Connect where you can find other applicants.

When you say "Mid" do you mean Middlesex University or another university? If so then posting in the stickies in those university forums might help get an answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Hi sorry noone has answered yet. You might get a quicker answer if you post this invthe stickied chat threads in the Psychology forum. Alternatively if you look down the right hand side there is a link to TSR Connect where you can find other applicants.

When you say "Mid" do you mean Middlesex University or another university? If so then posting in the stickies in those university forums might help get an answer.
    Sorry, maybe i gave not clear question. Yes, i mean Middlesex University.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.