Does anyone else get a weird feeling when they rub their nipples? Watch

Lakota_Lilo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I just started my search and found this post haha It happens with a gentle rub like in the shower, so not sexual in nature. Except what it is for me is that it is a happy feeling and not even in the usual, universally understood notion of happy. It's more like a wholesome feeling, that it'd be impossible to feel any worry, stress, or anxiety, a genuinely but physically induced sense of content and wholesomeness.
I wondered why a body part would induce such a feeling, especially a feeling I haven't experienced in any other conditions, which is why I started my search, to see if this was something other people felt, too.
Last edited by Lakota_Lilo; 5 days ago
omardutta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i have gone to self pleasing nip play after wife's menopause .It is a wonderful feeling/feelings as you rub and play with the nips and breast area.It do it for a few minutes everyy 4 to 5 hourly. Wished I had discovered it much earlier as it is very pleasurable
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #6
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That's a shame haha, although you aren't missing out trust me!

I just googled now, and someone else described this in the exact same way as I did....

http://isitnormal.com/story/strange-...mulation-3496/

She said "I get a strange feeling that I can only describe as homesick". That is so strange, because that is exactly how I feel. I just find this so weird! Why it makes you feel homesick I have absolutely no idea, but that's precisely how it feels...
YES I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME OMG WTH!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS - honestly its like i either start craving things or i just feel empty or like im missing somehtin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads