Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know how KFC application works?/need help!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    So yea, I recently applied to a part time job, 3 days later i get a call , with a lady asking if i can come to a recruitment day tomorrow.

Im abit confused on what ill be actually doing tomorrow, is the recruitment day the interview day??. I asked if i needed to bring and id, docs ets with me, she basically said nope, just bring yourself along

And im not sure if i might need to wear anything formal? as its my first job, im not sure how the application process works

Any answers id appropriate, cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDboyAi)
    So yea, I recently applied to a part time job, 3 days later i get a call , with a lady asking if i can come to a recruitment day tomorrow.

Im abit confused on what ill be actually doing tomorrow, is the recruitment day the interview day??. I asked if i needed to bring and id, docs ets with me, she basically said nope, just bring yourself along

And im not sure if i might need to wear anything formal?

Any answers id appropriate, cheers
    of course you'll be applying for the manager space open so bring a nice suit and tie along

jokes probably just causal wear?

ReputationRep:
    Can a mod move this to the Art & Humanities subforum please? Heard they're experts at applying for fast food jobs. :dontknow:

SS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    of course you'll be applying for the manager space open so bring a nice suit and tie along

jokes probably just causal wear?
    i wasen't sure if i had to wear formal, so i literally washed/ironed my suit, but thanks
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You can either use the search function for sfc or you cna have a look at these
    https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Intervie...ions-E7860.htm

Dont think id bother with a suit and go smart casual instead as I'd feel overdressed, but up to you. It prob says on the forum or link.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.