Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If you knew a guy was infatuated with you would you go around to his house if you weren't interested?

ReputationRep:
    As a guy, definitely not; if I were a girl, still no.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

It could lead to some misunderstandings.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if we were friends and it was a group situation. Maybe not if it was alone unless I liked him back.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Sounds like asking for trouble to me.

(Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    Yeah if we were friends and it was a group situation. Maybe not if it was alone unless I liked him back.
    It would just be the two of us...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:63750693")
    63750693[/url]]It would just be the two of us...
    Well unless you're not working together on a school/uni project then I guess she might like you.

Haha I'd never end up being in this situation. My input is unnecessary. Leaves.

ReputationRep:
    Likely to fuel false hopes and later angst. But it does depend a bit on the context and people involved.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Depends if he has a hot tub.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you knew a guy was infatuated with you would you go around to his house if you weren't interested?
    no way!! if I'm not into someone but they're into me I try not to give any false hope, and anyway, personally, if I'm hooking up w someone, its because I'm genuinely invested in them.

Haha I'd never end up being in this situation. My input is unnecessary. Leaves.
    Aw, why? What do you mean?

(Original post by Zarek)
    Likely to fuel false hopes and later angst. But it does depend a bit on the context and people involved.
    Well it would just be the two of us and we have been speaking for quite a long time now, although we haven't really been flirting.

ReputationRep:
    Well it would just be the two of us and we have been speaking for quite a long time now, although we haven't really been flirting.
    Why would you be going round?

ReputationRep:
    i guess it depends on how good a friend this person is.

But be warned this could be his attempt at making a move
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    FWIW, if I invite a girl over to my place after telling her I have it to myself and she accepts, I fully expect sexytime.

ReputationRep:
    deffo not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    deffo not
    liar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    liar
    and why is that

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few short relationships where someone liked me and I wasn't that into them, but then when they stopped chasing me I started really liking them but then it's too late. It was so annoying! The classic 'not knowing what you've got til it's gone' thing...I guess I just liked the attention and then when I lost it I missed it. If someone was infatuated with me I guess I might start to see them attractive. I love being actively pursued, I find that sexy and it's a nice confidence boost. But if I was to go round their house I'd have to at least already be somewhat attracted to them. Do you think there's a chance you might develop feelings for them? Be careful not to lead him on or hurt him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.