Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Tbh.. I am a 13 year old (youngsimbahh) delinquent who doesn't know anything about life. I try to make banter forums, but I push it too far! I know that I may have helped loads of people (I haven't) nonetheless I have indeed annoyed just about everyone on this forum today! If I could I would literally say sorry face to face...
    You probably believe that I am joking right now. In truth I am regretting...

I am gonna tag some people! I am sorry for tagging you if you are dealing with something now
    Actually forget the tags man! Whoever reads this reads it whoever doesn't I will pm!
    Brap Brap!
    I am sorry.
    I haven't re- read nor will re- read anything I write!

I think of TSR as somewhere to chill, have banter. It is always, and will always be much more than that though!

I don't know what I am doing:
    I might just express my life to you!
    In school, we have easter holidays now, and I f***ed up my phone, so now I gotta be by myself, without being able to message my girlfriend, any of my friends. Now my life is kinda sad.... I am sticking to TSR to be my friend... Sometimes when my mum is home I can snapchat some of them, but otherwise thats about my life!! Lol... life is very boring when you think about it. I tried to get into different tv shows, such as suits. But it doesn't give me the fulfilment I need. Playing games was worse.... Thinking of selling my PS4

Oh well, I pray sometimes... I sleep my days away... (I ain't going thru depression)/ Just nothing to do!!

Brap! Brap!

Just unwatched this thread!
    La di da di da..... I am not gonna read comments, so don't comment. (You can PM if desperate)
    I am home by myself now..... Can't believe my threads are trending... they are also so much s***.
    Meh! Imma just end my talk here!
    I'm having an amazing day, so if I'm having an amazing day you should be having an amazing day to!
    The truth is guys, everyone likes to put a smile on their faces, thinking everything is aiight. And yes life would be better like that.. Sometimes we need to forget how life treats us, and treat yourself. Be how you feel today, don't feel compelled to have to be happy.
    I'll end on that!

iEthan can you please put this thread in the category it belongs to! Thank you (BTW You are one of the people I also say sorry to, so sorry).

Thank you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    i don't get it :erm:

ReputationRep:
    trust me if you're 13 you shouldnt be on forums yet, you be playing outside or negotiating with McDonalds staff for 10p of your milkshake.

I didn't even know TSR existed when I was 13

Too busy with msn

ReputationRep:
    What did I just read:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    Love the way most of you read the first line and emphasise on it...
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I didn't even know TSR existed when I was 13

Too busy with msn
    What's your AIM screen name?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    It's in my MySpace box xo
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by iEthan)
    It's in my MySpace box xo
    :rofl: :moon: good times.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :rofl: :moon: good times.
    you'd always get comments from the Bebo master race ("OH well I'M on Bebo!!!11one!11eleven") too :rofl: bebo was NOT better than Myspace :noway:

ReputationRep:
    at 13 you wont find anything useful here

ReputationRep:
    ok, I guess youre looking for advice/viewpoints?

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    I try to make banter forums, but I push it too far!
    True, its sometimes hard to make people laugh but not offend anything/take a joke too far, I guess adding a spoiler saying 'sarcasm' or 'jokes' helps to make sure ppl dont get the wrong message

I have indeed annoyed just about everyone on this forum today!

Hmm you havent annoyed me but the only thing slightly annyoing is your avi is misleading, youre a boy!
    You probably believe that I am joking right now. In truth I am regretting...
    Its good for you to admit your mistakes in all honestly, I guess just start posting more constructively from now on? Respect for letting out your feelings tho?

Now my life is kinda sad.... I am sticking to TSR to be my friend.
    to message my girlfriend, any of my friends.
    Thats not so sad, you got a gf and friends, appreciate them! (not sayin you aint atm, just reminding!)
    Just unwatched this thread!
    dammit , youll see the reply tho so its all good
    Be how you feel today, don't feel compelled to have to be happy.
    This is good advice but only momentarily, a long term optimistic outlook will get you further and result in more success but of course temporary sadness and anger should be let go!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by iEthan)
    you'd always get comments from the Bebo master race ("OH well I'M on Bebo!!!11one!11eleven" too :rofl: bebo was NOT better than Myspace :noway:
    Right on, man. :hippie:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Right on, man. :hippie:
    ouch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    ok, I guess youre looking for advice/viewpoints?

True, its sometimes hard to make people laugh but not offend anything/take a joke too far, I guess adding a spoiler saying 'sarcasm' or 'jokes' helps to make sure ppl dont get the wrong message
    Hmm you havent annoyed me but the only thing slightly annyoing is your avi is misleading, youre a boy!Its good for you to admit your mistakes in all honestly, I guess just start posting more constructively from now on? Respect for letting out your feelings tho?

Thats not so sad, you got a gf and friends, appreciate them! (not sayin you aint atm, just reminding!)

dammit , youll see the reply tho so its all good
    This is good advice but only momentarily, a long term optimistic outlook will get you further and result in more success but of course temporary sadness and anger should be let go!
    Thanks for everything you wrote!

Too cool for AIM :cool:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Those were the good days :moon:. I remember rushing home to go on MSN after school :rofl:
    Lool I remember convos with my friends consisting of 'come on MSN at 4 yeah?' 'Omg she asked him out on MSN' 'My crush talks to me on MSN everyday :heart:'

ReputationRep:
    You look a lot older than 13.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Brap brap?

ReputationRep:
    The smart phone generation....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.