Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I applied for September start under living in my mum's house but she doesn't support me financially so do I need to cancel my application and start again and do it as a independent studen as I've worked the last 4 years? ? Or do I just need to phone up and ask if they just want my p60's?
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    If you are going to live at your mum's house (regardless of whether she supports you or not) then no, you don't need to change your application - that's where you will be living. If you are under 25 then you need to prove you've supported yourself financially for at least three years to be classified as an independent student. Having a job for the last 4 years doesn't mean you've supported yourself.

University open days

  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.