Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi just wondering if anyone's got solutions (quant and written) for 2014, 2011, 2010 for the FM300 finance exam.
    Thanks

Also if anyone has condensed notes for AC310, AC330, it would be really helpful if you could post them online to like mediafire or something or PM me *

*I'll buy you a drink and/or give u a virtual high-5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noojoo)
    Hi just wondering if anyone's got solutions (quant and written) for 2014, 2011, 2010 for the FM300 finance exam.
    Thanks

Also if anyone has condensed notes for AC310, AC330, it would be really helpful if you could post them online to like mediafire or something or PM me *

I can help. Please send me your email address.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

If you have 2015 solutions, wouldnt mind having them in return

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if you could please post online the solutions or any condensed notes for FM300, AC310 and AC330.

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinza)
    *sorry for late reply,
    sent u a message!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ka26)
    Hi, I was wondering if you could please post online the solutions or any condensed notes for FM300, AC310 and AC330.

Thank you in advance
    Hi ka26, the LSE finance society has some good notes for FM300, AC330 written by a past student which I find quite helpful.

http://lsefinancesociety.com/career-...xam-resources/

For AC330 all the quant. sol/s are online on moodle. FM300 is tricky since there's only 1 past paper solutions out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinza)
    Hi, Kinza! Do you have solutions for FM300 past exams? Could you send it to me, please?!! Thank you in advance!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with some of the answers to the FM300 papers, I've got 2012 - anything else would be really helpful!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi here are some notes I got online; . not exhaustive but might be useful for ac310 [no module 1 though], ac330.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1..._330_notes.zip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinza)
    Hi, sent you a message. Would appreciate it a lot if you could share fm300 past paper solutions. Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

hi, sent you a message. thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinthestudent)
    hi, sent you a message. thanks
    Hi I sent you a message Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.