Hey! What are you aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    Hey! What are you aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am aiming for A* in math, biology, chemistry, physics, history ( I think i might get an A in this one tho) and an A in literature, What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys if you guys do a Whatsapp group can i join in? How do you guys revise? And when do you have your GCSEs this year or next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit301099)
    I am aiming for A* in math, biology, chemistry, physics, history ( I think i might get an A in this one tho) and an A in literature, What about you?
    Aiming for A*s in all my subjects. However, with english literature I'd be very happy with an A! We should revise together

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Aiming for A*s in all my subjects. However, with english literature I'd be very happy with an A! We should revise together

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea, sure where do you want to revise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit301099)
    Yea, sure where do you want to revise?
    Um not sure. Where would you prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, these are the subjects I'm doing this year and what I want:
    AQA -
    Biology (A*)
    Chemistry (A*)
    Physics (A*)
    Spanish (A)
    General Studies (A)
    Level 2 Further Maths (A^)
    Edexcel -
    Maths (A*)
    WJEC -
    English Language (A)

I have already achieved:
    AQA French (A)
    WJEC Film Studies (A)
    Cambridge Nationals ICT (Distinction)
    Finance (A)

Feel free to message me if anyone needs any help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm confuse guys and i dont know how to revise for my science test

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants Mr Bruff's A* Club Videos (private links) for GCSE English Literature and English Language, PM me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What is the best advice that you can give for science to move one or two grades up. I done my mock for Chemistry and i had a D i was 7 marks away from a C. And for Biology i had a C. What i can do have a B or an A I having been done past papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mosisgansta)
    What is the best advice that you can give for science to move one or two grades up. I done my mock for Chemistry and i had a D i was 7 marks away from a C. And for Biology i had a C. What i can do have a B or an A I having been done past papers.
    See where you are losing marks and revise those topics. Then do the questions you got wrong again and see if you get them correct this time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that i can have a A having a C in my mock and knowing that I only have 10 days for the Biology test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mosisgansta)
    Do you think that i can have a A having a C in my mock and knowing that I only have 10 days for the Biology test?
    I revised B1 in 3 days (around january) and now I fully remember everything. Did a past paper and got full marks in most exam papers (least I got was 54/60). I was able to revise B1, B2 and B3 in like 10-12 days and am predicted A* for Biology. It depends on how well you revise and how quickly/efficiently you revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What have you all revised today ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Is there a whatsapp group for any of the AQA sciences? Please may I be added?

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to do a Whatsapp group for Science? If someone wants just write yours numbers and i will create.

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to finish off the last of my mind maps for P1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys theres an AQA biology group chat on the app "Bindle". Search for the hashtag "AQAbiology"

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully:
    Maths (OCR) A*
    English language (WJEC) A*
    English language (WJEC) A*
    History (OCR) A*
    Biology (AQA) A*
    Chemistry (AQA) A*
    Physics (AQA) A*
    Further Maths (AQA) A^
    I already did edexcel stats but only got an a because I messed up the coursework.
    For Spanish I don't know what I'll get. Minimum is A but if I do well in the listening maybe I can get an A*. I got two A* for writing and 1 A* for speaking, along with an A.
    By the way, how do you guys revise for AQA science. I need advice so I can get high A* in the exams because i only got one A* and two As in the ISA

ReputationRep:
    I revised B1 in 3 days (around january) and now I fully remember everything. Did a past paper and got full marks in most exam papers (least I got was 54/60). I was able to revise B1, B2 and B3 in like 10-12 days and am predicted A* for Biology. It depends on how well you revise and how quickly/efficiently you revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am also predicted an A* but I usually get in the 40's, do you simply use a revision guide and test yourself with revision questions?I feel like it is not enough for me as the exam questions are never that straight forward

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.