Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

Ive firmed Reading recently and Im looking at accommodation currently. I love the look of the premium suites (double bed and so spacious!!) yet Ive been told to apply for the most common accommodation as its how you meet the best people? Is this true?

thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AnnaMossy)
    Hi there!

Ive firmed Reading recently and Im looking at accommodation currently. I love the look of the premium suites (double bed and so spacious!!) yet Ive been told to apply for the most common accommodation as its how you meet the best people? Is this true?

thanks!
    Hi,

Great to hear that you've chosen Reading as your first choice! I would say to choose your accommodation based on what you like the look of most, your going to meet amaznf people in and around your halls no matter where you stay! As well as that, most halls have around 12 people in a corridor/townhouse so that's 12 people you are going to know no matter what! You also can't predict the type of people your going to end up with (whether you choose a popular accommodation or not) so I would choose the one you like the look of the most, besides, all our accommodation are quite popular and depends on people's budgets! You'll meet great people wherever you choose!

I hope this helped, feel free to ask anymore questions,
    Amelia, second year studying History and Archaeology

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.