Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kanye is the greatest artist of all time Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nile.)
    Shame you're banned now, but was gonna post that travis scott is actually one of the most underrated rappers in the game

i **** witchu fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    i absolutely loved his first two albums - they were amazing, but i don't really care much for his recent stuff - he is a massive d**khead though.
    or you're just not open-minded enough for his newer stuff

The moment I knew Yeezus was the greatest when when I heard the King Crimson sample in Power. That's when I was like, damn, just like Jesus saved us from our sins, Yeezus done saved the music game. Praise his name!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triller)
    yo mane Kanye isn't a pop artist, he's one of the greatest rap producers of all time, you can't listen to The College Dropout, Late Registration, or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and call him not a genius.
    And if we're talking about innovation, then all of his albums are worth bringing up
    true religion right here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nile.)
    or you're just not open-minded enough for his new stuff

The moment I knew Yeezus was the greatest when when I heard the King Crimson sample in Power. That's when I was like, damn, just like Christ saved us from our sins, Yeezus done saved the music game. Praise his name!
    god bless you my g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alldayniqqa)
    Y'all should give death grips a try.
    Death Grips = Pure Unadultered Art.

But they will never be mainstream, at least not in this day and age. They are like 1000 years ahead of their time #staynoided

ReputationRep:
    nile u a goat user fam

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West fans. 90% of them absolute idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Kanye West fans. 90% of them absolute idiots.
    lol do you even know anything about the dudes music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trillest)
    lol do you even know anything about the dudes music
    Yes I've bought all of them on CD apart from the new one and was listening to the first Blueprint and TCD when they came out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Yes I've bought all of them on CD apart from the new one and was listening to the first Blueprint and TCD when they came out.
    exactly he's genius

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.