Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to find a good pair of jeans- topshop ones don't fit me right! Can anyone recommend a shop/ website with jeans that fit nicely and wash well? I'm petite of that helps thanks

ReputationRep:
    hollister/abercrombie do really good ones and usually always have some in the sale
    failing that i think h&m have a rather wide range of different washes and cuts

ReputationRep:
    Try mango, I went in for the first time the other day and loved their jeans!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    river island super skinny ones fit me perfectly

ReputationRep:
    Gap or zara fit nicely

ReputationRep:
    Hollister or jack wills do a variety of widths and lengths plus regular denim washes and patterns

ReputationRep:
    Acne Denim
    Nudie Jeans

ReputationRep:
    on the real i like givenchy jeans the most

ReputationRep:
    Next and M&S.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dauntlesstraitor)
    I've yet to find a good pair of jeans- topshop ones don't fit me right! Can anyone recommend a shop/ website with jeans that fit nicely and wash well? I'm petite of that helps thanks

None of these will be cheap but maybe worth the investment.

Diesel
    Levi's
    Nudie
    7 For All Mankind
    Replay
    Natural Selection
    Citizens of Humanity
    Edwin
    Cheap Monday
    Scotch and Soda
    Paige
    MiH

*Not certain each of these companies do jeans for women. Have a look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dauntlesstraitor)

http://www.asos.com/Women/Jeans/Cat/...FeEp0wodETsJQQ

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/s...pair-of-jeans/

ReputationRep:
    everyone's bodies are are so different. You really have try on a load of pairs before finding ones that fit your shape. For me, MissSelfridge jeans fit the best. I'm average-short and slim if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    I really love Miss Selfridge jeans. They can be quite expensive but they are really good quality and last for ages.

Another place I quite like it M&S. They are more affordable yet still fantastic quality.

Hope this helps !

ReputationRep:
    Honestly the UNIQLO skinny jeans are euphoric. They're jeggings, but don't look it, and do absolute wonders for your butt. 10/10.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.