Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

So since I've been motivated by others to finally start revising, I shall use this topic to make daily updates on what I've accomplished, and what I want to achieve the following day.

I am taking the following subjects and next to them are my mock exam results:

English Language A*
    English Literature A*
    Mathematics A*
    Additional Mathematics A
    French A*
    German A
    Biology A*
    Chemistry A*
    Physics A*
    Geography A*
    History A*

Exam board for each subject - CIE

It is important for me to work hard in the last weeks (my exams start on the 3rd of May!) to ensure the best possible results for my future self

I hope I can motivate others who are struggling to revise just like I was, and hey, we can always exchange some information

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday, 29/03/2016

It's been a long day! Woke up at 8 a.m. and started revising soon after 9.

In the morning I have:

- Finished notes and revision of E 1.6 and E1.7 in Geography (Which focused on Urban Settlements and Urbanisation)
    - Covered a topic on Metals in chemistry (including doing a past paper on this specific topic)
    - Written my notes on History about USSR's regime in Eastern Europe between 1948 to 1989

In the afternoon I have:

- Covered E 7 in Additional Maths on Straight Line Graphs
    - Finished E 2.3 and E 2.4 in Geography (Which focused on Coasts and Weather, as well as the different apparatuses used to measure it)

Overall I am happy with today's results, and tomorrow I hope to do at least half as much as I did today (since I'm away from home for half the day, it might be hard to do exactly as much).

I finally finished all of my revision on Population and Settlements in Geography, which is one of the three huge topics, and I have almost finished the second one - Natural Environment. My goal is to finish all of my Geography revision before the end of this week.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Mac117)
    Tuesday, 29/03/2016

In the morning I have:

- Finished notes and revision of E 1.6 and E1.7 in Geography (Which focused on Urban Settlements and Urbanisation)
    - Covered a topic on Metals in chemistry (including doing a past paper on this specific topic)
    - Written my notes on History about USSR's regime in Eastern Europe between 1948 to 1989

In the afternoon I have:

- Finished E 2.3 and E 2.4 in Geography (Which focused on Coasts and Weather, as well as the different apparatuses used to measure it)

Overall I am happy with today's results, and tomorrow I hope to do at least half as much as I did today (since I'm away from home for half the day, it might be hard to do exactly as much).

I finally finished all of my revision on Population and Settlements in Geography, which is one of the three huge topics, and I have almost finished the second one - Natural Environment. My goal is to finish all of my Geography revision before the end of this week.
    OMG You have done so much
    Well done , you been really productive
    Keep working hard
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tuesday, 29/03/2016

In the morning I have:

In the afternoon I have:

By the way you know the (cie) is your first exam English coz i did that in January and i got a B . Obviously i was happy with that but i could have got an A if improved on my vocab. Luckily I've got Wjec english Language and Literature so it would be great to get A*
    Those grades are amazing well done
    Btw i post on My Road to A* everywhere usually every evening Although it's not my thread , thread starter said i could

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    By the way you know the (cie) is your first exam English coz i did that in January and i got a B . Obviously i was happy with that but i could have got an A if improved on my vocab. Luckily I've got Wjec english Language and Literature so it would be great to get A*
    Those grades are amazing well done
    Btw i post on My Road to A* everywhere usually every evening Although it's not my thread , thread starter said i could
    I did check it out! You're doing some great progress
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I did check it out! You're doing some great progress
    Lol Thank you Have you been productive today?

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday, 30/03/2016

Another day, another do-... study note Quite a lot of work done, especially in Geography.

In the morning I have:

-done nothing. *gasp* Yeah, I was at the dentist and couldn't study at all before 13:00. But not bad either way, I think.

In the afternoon I have:

- covered topic E2.5 in geography, which focused on different climates, factors that affect them, and adaptations of plants and animals in them. With that I have completely finished the second section in the geography syllabus, which leaves me with only one section to finish.
    - covered topic E 3.5 in Geography, which had to do with types of energy
    -covered topic E 3.6 in Geography, which focused on water scarcity and the issue that come with it
    - written my notes for the 10th (and last!) short story for my English Literature course
    - written a summary of all case studies in need to know for Geography
    - reviewed the topic in chemistry I studied yesterday
    - covered another topic in Physics, which was about Waves
    - taken a full English Language past paper 2 (got 92% ^^)

Right now I'm taking a small break and then I'm moving on with maths and I will cover everything that will have to do with vectors.

Overall I'm happy with today's achievements. The fact that I'm writing what I have done each day helps me see that I did in fact do a lot of things, and did not simply waste my time doing nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Lol Thank you Have you been productive today?
    ^ is your answer, haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    ^ is your answer, haha
    WOW great
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3934631

Feel free to check my thread

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.