Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will my relationship go downhill after sex? watch

Will it? Im not saying that my aim in this relationship is sex, but I've been worried that after sex its going to just be the same things but recycled

I love my partner, I really do, and I don't feel like this with oral or hand play e.t.c Just sex.

Opinions?

Oh and its first time sex, not second, third or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Will it? Im not saying that my aim in this relationship is sex, but I've been worried that after sex its going to just be the same things but recycled

I love my partner, I really do, and I don't feel like this with oral or hand play e.t.c Just sex.

Opinions?
    what it means?
    and what is going to recycled - what things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    what it means?
    and what is going to recycled - what things?
    Sex is going to become repetitive maybe? *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Sex is going to become repetitive maybe? *shrugs*
    ermm...
    well OP haven't explained it enough - normally people wrote an essay on their relationships:mute:
    sooo....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'll take OP as a troll

ReputationRep:
    ermm...
    well OP haven't explained it enough - normally people wrote an essay on their relationships:mute:
    sooo....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'll take OP as a troll
    Lol some people like to keep it simple. Sometimes less is more, I just think this post is badly written.

ReputationRep:
    Lol some people like to keep it simple. Sometimes less is more, I just think this post is badly written.
    then where is anon now???

ReputationRep:
    No. If you're married you should do it. If you're not married and you want to have a serious relationship, then wait until you are for best results. There is no comparable feeling like losing your virginity to your husband on your wedding day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    No. If you're married you should do it. If you're not married and you want to have a serious relationship, then wait until you are for best results. There is no comparable feeling like losing your virginity to your husband on your wedding day.
    ...? what year are we in? 1800? I must have gone back in time

ReputationRep:
    then where is anon now???
    In bed. Its quite late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)

Are you talking from experience?

ReputationRep:
    In bed. Its quite late.
    but i thought people who have sex often don't sleep a lot - they are used to be awake for whole night :flutter:
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If its just sex for him then yes, when he gets bored. If you have a lot more in common then it could get stronger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh and its first time sex, not second, third or whatever.
    but i thought people who have sex often don't sleep a lot - they are used to be awake for whole night :flutter:
    This person hasn't had sex before...

ReputationRep:
    It'll go uphill if he's any good.

ReputationRep:
    This person hasn't had sex before...
    but what about oral and handy play? op did mentioned that though

it'll only get better because you'll both be understanding each other much more and be connecting in a new way. There's also many different ways to have sex so if you're both willing to try new stuff it won't get boring.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.