Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys revise for physics. what revision techniques do u use

ReputationRep:
    What board are you doing? I am currently doing AQA and I think the best way is just answer a bunch of questions. Memorise the definitions and once that is done just know how to calculate different things and you should be fine. There are some crucial laws you need to know like Newton's and Kirchoff but as long as you have memorised all that the only thing left to do is keep practicing questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeah1106)
    Use the techniques of fellow Physicists, Feynman and Einstein

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeah1106)
    Get my notes for a topic, type questions to stimulate fact recall from those notes. Next day I go fill in the answers to those questions. I add to them as I do past paper questions then I use the question to test and engage with the material.

ReputationRep:
    i am doing ocr but i don't know the best way to revise

- write out a concise version of notes and frequently go over them from time to time.

- do past papers
    * as in, I'd do a paper, in pencil. Then the questions I got completely right I'd leave, then the ones I got wrong I'd rub them out try and figure out how to do them until I got 100% in that paper.

- or watch YouTube videos to give myself a better understanding (A Level Physics Online is quite good :yep:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    - write out a concise version of notes and frequently go over them from time to time.

- do past papers
    * as in, I'd do a paper, in pencil. Then the questions I got completely right I'd leave, then the ones I got wrong I'd rub them out try and figure out how to do them until I got 100% in that paper.

- or watch YouTube videos to give myself a better understanding (A Level Physics Online is quite good :yep:)
    I also use that its really useful

ReputationRep:
    Can u guys help me with a physics question

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.