The Student Room Group

CharityWorks 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone heard anything?
Original post by br641
Anyone heard anything?

Nope, my application says "shortlist 45" whatever that means?
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Nope, my application says "shortlist 45" whatever that means?

Same, mine says shortlisting 6?
I dont know what any of this means!
Looking at their twitter; alumni have been assessing applications. Maybe the number refers to the person who is assessing our application?

Original post by kb2
Same, mine says shortlisting 6?
I dont know what any of this means!
Haven't heard anything either, just reads 'Shortlisting 36' ... Wish they would get back to us!
https://twitter.com/charityworksUK/status/724893828923166724

The number's don't really mean anything- I tweeted them and it's an internal thing
Reply 26
Hiya!
Can someone please send me the link to the page where you can track your application?
I was going through the apply link and never bookmarked it and now that link has gone!
Original post by embirch
Hiya!
Can someone please send me the link to the page where you can track your application?
I was going through the apply link and never bookmarked it and now that link has gone!

http://charity-works.gtisolutions.co.uk/Home/Guest
Anyone heard anything?!
Original post by sarahhannah
Anyone heard anything?!

still nothing ::frown:
Original post by sarahhannah
Anyone heard anything?!

Nada :frown:
Reply 31
Someone I know has just been told they got through, I'm yet to hear anything!
(edited 7 years ago)
I reckon they're going to be contacting people over the next day so don't panic if they've not got hold of you yet :smile: they haven't contacted me yet either ...
Login to your application! They've written a message to me telling me that I've got through to the assessment centre stage but they haven't yet sent the message to my email, so I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't logged in :smile:
Does anybody know the preference by Charity works to hire graduates that have already gained working experience within similar roles compared to graduates of 2016? Are most applicants recent graduates or older?

Thanks!
I'm on the writing list for the assessment centre. Will hear by June 14th
Original post by kb2
Does anybody know the preference by Charity works to hire graduates that have already gained working experience within similar roles compared to graduates of 2016? Are most applicants recent graduates or older?

Thanks!

I graduated in 2010, will finish my MSc this year
Original post by kb2

Thanks!

I graduated in 2013, then worked in communications for two years, and now I'm finishing an MA. I don't think they'll have a preference between recent grads and old grads as long as recent grads have achieved a lot during their time at uni.
Reply 38
I've got through to the assessment centres!!
I'm 22 and graduated from my undergrad in summer 2014, my MA in December 2015 and have been in work since last September (7/8 months). Thinking there'll be a range of ages/experiences.
(edited 7 years ago)
Got through here too :smile: Anyone know how many people attend each assessment day?
Looking forward to receiving the next email with more information. I'm curious about what we'll be asked to do! Another month of waiting ahead...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending