Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Now let's post all the videos of Israeli Jews verbally abusing brown and East Asian migrants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Is this some kind of joke?

So, in your world it's okay to treat Jews like this but if a Muslim gets asked a simple question about a terrorist attack (which isn't offensive at all) the person who asked it should be jailed? That's wrong on so many levels!

1) Freedom of speech is a basic human right.
    2) All people are equal regardless of any differences they might have, so Muslims SHOULD receive the same treatment (or lack of) as everyone else. No one deserves special protections.
    3) Criticism of accepted views is what built modern society. No religion is exempt from those criticisms.

Hate is dished out according to the actions of groups of people. It is not dished out because someone is something, it is dished out because people who identify as that thing are committing atrocities. Obviously not all members of that group will be responsible for said atrocities, but that doesn't change the fact that the group itself is. In Islam's case, the medieval, hateful ideology is causing a lot of Muslims to hate other people, and others to wage Jihad against all non-muslims. The ideology itself is responsible, but that doesn't mean that all people who identify as Muslims are doing such barbaric things. The hate is directed at the ideology, NOT AT MUSLIMS THEMSELVES.

While hate is never justified, Muslims need to understand that ideologies which kill people are going to be hated. It's just common sense. Islam happens to be such an ideology, so it receives a lot of hate. The fact that Muslims are offended by this is completely irrelevant and meaningless.

If Christianity was killing people we'd all hate it, the Christians would be offended but would Muslims care? No. The same principle applies here.

As for the offense they take to people criticizing Islam, they need to learn to deal with it. All religions are criticized, Islam WILL NEVER be exempt from that. It doesn't matter who gets offended or who's religion it is. Besides, criticism of religions is what built the modern world.

If we had never criticized the belief that diseases were caused by witches placing curses on people then we'd still be burning women at the stake. If we had never criticized the belief that bathing caused people to catch the flu then we'd all be stinking to the high heavens right now and most of us would've died as infants. If we had never criticized the belief that sacrificing people made sky daddy happy we'd still be killing our own kin on ritual altars.

It's not just Muslims who are close to their religion. Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism and so many others all involve their own unique ways of life. For myself and many other Buddhists, when someone insults the Buddha(s) it offends us, doing so is like insulting every Buddhist on the planet. The same applies to every religion out there. If you insult any religion you are by association insulting the religion's followers as well. Normal people brush this aside because freedom of speech is everyone's right. Why is it that Muslims can't?

You don't hear of 'Buddhophobia' or 'Hinduphobia' do you? Buddhists and Hindus receive hate just as Muslims do, but why is it then that Muslims deserve this special treatment and we don't?!

http://letterstotheeditorblog.dallas...t-phobia.html/
    http://thetattooedbuddha.com/fear-of...zing-religion/
    http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/214275
    https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/...tional-phobia/
    https://m.facebook.com/jamie.glazov/...%3A%22R0%22%7D

PRSOM.
    Muslims are known for being closer to their religion than any other religious group. Islam is part of their soul and existence. To insult Islam is to insult the Muslim population, fact. People in the Muslim world are insulted all the time. Muslims are the greatest victims of terror.

All over the world people are attacking Muslims. Christians in Europe, Russia and North America, Hindus and Sikhs in India and Sri Lanka, Bhuddists in Burma and China, Jews in Israel and America. Heck even atheists as well yet Muslims live peacefully and law abidingly. They are guests in these countries yet the hosts are showing no respect. This is all happening out of racist, fascist and xenophobic perceptions. The Bhuddists government in Burma actively promotes it, savages.

Why is there no such thing as Bhudophobia or Hinduphobia? The answer to that is that these are not real religions and so the followers do not have an affinity to the religions of the likes of Muslims. They are more a way of life rather than religion.

In conclusion, Muslims are the most vulnerable in the world. Have you ever stopped to consider why no country (apart from Islamic countries) in the world has accepted the Islamic community like they have other communities? It is due to Islamophobic hatred (one can argue they are even threatened by the teachings). You never see such attitudes in Muslims countries (don't count the likes of ISIS in this, they are not Muslim and have nothing to do with Islam)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    If that mother****er smashed my phone, he best bet I'd flip the **** out. Wah what he know about lock arf.
    So you would attack a Muslim for being a Muslim and exercising his right to freedom of speech? Islamophobic by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver_94)
    So you would attack a Muslim for being a Muslim and exercising his right to freedom of speech? Islamophobic by any chance?
    His right to free speech doesn't include his right to literally break my phone. Doesn't matter if he's Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    His right to free speech doesn't include his right to literally break my phone. Doesn't matter if he's Muslim.
    Yes or no, do you have a problem with muslims or Islam?

ReputationRep:
    No, I have as much of a problem with Islam as I do with other religions in that I fundamentally disagree with them but I am very amicable with religious people, I just try not to make conversation about any serious topic.

ReputationRep:
    No, I have as much of a problem with Islam as I do with other religions in that I fundamentally disagree with them but I am very amicable with religious people, I just try not to make conversation about any serious topic.
    Islam does not have the blood on its hands of the likes of Christianity and Hinduism during their colonial eras?

ReputationRep:
    Islam does not have the blood on its hands of the likes of Christianity and Hinduism during their colonial eras?
    Not that deep, Idk about that stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Muslims are known for being closer to their religion than any other religious group.
    Source?

Islam is part of their soul and existence. To insult Islam is to insult the Muslim population, fact.
    Yes and that is the same of all religions everywhere, fact.

You know, that's incredibly ironic considering the fact that you then went on to say:

The Bhuddists government in Burma actively promotes it, savages.
    And then:

Why is there no such thing as Bhudophobia or Hinduphobia? The answer to that is that these are not real religions and so the followers do not have an affinity to the religions of the likes of Muslims. They are more a way of life rather than religion.

Hypocrite.

Buddhism and Hinduism are real religions. Buddhists are associated with Buddhism and Hindus are associated with Hinduism just as Muslims are associated with Islam. The reason why there is no 'Buddhophobia' or 'Hinduphobia' is that neither religion endorses bombing, beheading or raping innocents whereas Islam does. The Qu'ran tells Muslims to behave that way towards all non-muslims.

Also, the Buddhists in Burma are acting in retaliation to this Muslim violence/savagery.

People in the Muslim world are insulted all the time. Muslims are the greatest victims of terror.
    And you think no one else is insulted on a daily basis?

All over the world people are attacking Muslims.
    To defend their religions and cultures from Muslims who try to force their generous hosts to change their whole culture to fit with what the Muslims want it to be like.

They are guests in these countries yet the hosts are showing no respect.
    They are guests in our countries, yet they show no respect to their generous hosts. They try to force us all to change our culture to match their own barbaric one. You wouldn't tell someone to replace all their furniture if they invite you around for dinner would you? No. Neither should the middle eastern muslims be coming to our countries and telling us how to live.

This is all happening out of racist, fascist and xenophobic perceptions.
    This is happening because we natives are fed up with the disrespect shown towards us by our middle eastern muslim guests.

In conclusion, Muslims are the most vulnerable in the world.
    Source?

[QUOTE=Oliver_94;63773739]Have you ever stopped to consider why no country (apart from Islamic countries) in the world has accepted the Islamic community like they have other communities? It is due to Islamophobic hatred (one can argue they are even threatened by the teachings).[\QUOTE]

Ludicrous. They're not accepted because instead of respecting the laws and culture of their host country they go out of their way to promote sharia law being forced upon all non-muslims and the destruction of our cultures.

You never see such attitudes in Muslims countries (don't count the likes of ISIS in this, they are not Muslim and have nothing to do with Islam)
    Wow, I wonder why? Maybe because they're Islamic countries?

And no, ISIS ARE muslims and they ARE affiliated with Islam.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When I say Muslims here I'm referring to our middle eastern invaders, not native Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    Not that deep, Idk about that stuff.
    Don't worry, they have barely any blood on them compared to Islam. This guy's just another idiot apologist.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Peroxidation;63779345]Source?

Yes and that is the same of all religions everywhere, fact.

You know, that's incredibly ironic considering the fact that you then went on to say:

And then:

Hypocrite.

Buddhism and Hinduism are real religions. Buddhists are associated with Buddhism and Hindus are associated with Hinduism just as Muslims are associated with Islam. The reason why there is no 'Buddhophobia' or 'Hinduphobia' is that neither religion endorses bombing, beheading or raping innocents whereas Islam does. The Qu'ran tells Muslims to behave that way towards all non-muslims.

Also, the Buddhists in Burma are acting in retaliation to this Muslim violence/savagery.

And you think no one else is insulted on a daily basis?

To defend their religions and cultures from Muslims who try to force their generous hosts to change their whole culture to fit with what the Muslims want it to be like.

They are guests in our countries, yet they show no respect to their generous hosts. They try to force us all to change our culture to match their own barbaric one. You wouldn't tell someone to replace all their furniture if they invite you around for dinner would you? No. Neither should the middle eastern muslims be coming to our countries and telling us how to live.

This is happening because we natives are fed up with the disrespect shown towards us by our middle eastern muslim guests.

Source?

Have you ever stopped to consider why no country (apart from Islamic countries) in the world has accepted the Islamic community like they have other communities? It is due to Islamophobic hatred (one can argue they are even threatened by the teachings).[\QUOTE]

Ludicrous. They're not accepted because instead of respecting the laws and culture of their host country they go out of their way to promote sharia law being forced upon all non-muslims and the destruction of our cultures.

Wow, I wonder why? Maybe because they're Islamic countries?

And no, ISIS ARE muslims and they ARE affiliated with Islam.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When I say Muslims here I'm referring to our middle eastern invaders, not native Muslims.
    Where do Muslims force their beliefs on you? I'm not seeing it where I live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlmightyJesus)
    he was a bit of an idiot smashing that phone when he was clearly being filmed...
    oh, thats why he is a idiot??, nothing else of what he said makes him a absolute moron?

ReputationRep:
    Your troll is getting too obvious now. You're essentially saying Islam had no colonising empires. That's just false.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a problem with Islam, and I'd have a problem with someone smashing my phone. I wouldn't be so quick to let him walk away, though I'd be concious of the cameras on me at all times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Don't worry, they have barely any blood on them compared to Islam. This guy's just another idiot apologist.
    Do you even know what 'apologist' means? No one has actually used it in the correct context here. I think its just a word you throw at people when you're too lazy to argue constructively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malign)
    Now let's post all the videos of Israeli Jews verbally abusing brown and East Asian migrants.
    are there any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yisithegr8)
    are there any?
    lmao unknowledgeable as ****

ReputationRep:
    lmao unknowledgeable as ****
    my friend, you are the unknowledgable one..
    do your research and get back to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yisithegr8)
    my friend, you are the unknowledgable one..
    do your research and get back to me.
    look i gotta go :curious:
    just google
    "israel migrant racism"

enjoy :yy:
    nite nite peasant

ReputationRep:
    look i gotta go :curious:
    just google
    "israel migrant racism"

enjoy :yy:
    nite nite peasant
    ''Israel is offering illegal immigrants $3,500 and a one-way ticket home''''llegal immigrants to UK face eviction withoutcourt order under new laws''
    the first two headlines i found!
    explain this then,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.