Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Great banter when you get "Ayyyyyyyyyy!" from lads outside :rofl:
    :rofl: we had little peep holes so I do hope people minded their own business, it's the good old Caesar salute I seem to have adapted, It just came naturally after feeling like a boss one time and I haven't been able to stop since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    I understand that its a turn on for guys but please have some respect for those who lives right next to you. When you can hear the bed moving, you know its too much.
    AHAHAHAAHAHHAAH Oh my gosh XD

I can't lie, I would be so grossed out hearing that, I would also feel like a bit of a pervert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    So guilty right now, the beds we had were really woody at the back and it dislodged and flew everywhere, ruined the 2am fun
    Errmm okaayy:mute:

ReputationRep:
    I read the title as "Making love to University" XD

I'm sOoOOo tired!

(Original post by Justmoll28)
    Jesus christ you're either not a student or mummy and daddy have paid for everything 😂😂
    don't get what's wrong with, what's the problem if our parents have worked for their money and want to make their children's life easier??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    AHAHAHAAHAHHAAH Oh my gosh XD

I can't lie, I would be so grossed out hearing that, I would also feel like a bit to pervert
    Tis not funny ..tis has become my life even though we have talked about it to him. So disrespectful.

OMG I swear I feel so disgusted!! Especially when I can my flatmate ..errm just NO.

I can basically hear everything!:indiff:

This whole thread just puts me off from staying in halls....:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    So guilty right now, the beds we had were really woody at the back and it dislodged and flew everywhere, ruined the 2am fun
    Still, I bet it was the most smug phonecall you could ever make. "Hello, is that the front desk? Hi, I'm just calling to inform you that I was having sex and my bed fell apart... Sorry? Ermmmm, I don't think you can help me, I was just feeling proud of myself and needed to tell literally anyone!" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    This whole thread just puts me off from staying in halls....:lolwut:
    Just make sure you're the one doing the screwing.

It's like the rest of life.

ReputationRep:
    my flatmates bed broke from going at it too hard with her bf, she had to make the awkward call and told them she was 'sleeping and it fell apart' smh

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it's fine. My bf's bed hasn't broken yet

ReputationRep:
    Tis not funny ..tis has become my life even though we have talked about it to him. So disrespectful.

OMG I swear I feel so disgusted!! Especially when I can my flatmate ..errm just NO.

It it quite gross I feel sorry for you, it's also rather funny! XD

It is disrespectful though, have you told him that he is being loud?

Just make sure you're the one doing the screwing.

It's like the rest of life.
    As in people will screw you over in life?
    Also yeah for sexual intercourse :woo:
    Isn't it so amazing that with a penis and vagina (or anus ) and little bit of exercise, you can have so much fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    don't get what's wrong with, what's the problem if our parents have worked for their money and want to make their children's life easier??
    PRSOM, whoever you are no need to go anon!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it but you were being a **** and saying she should pay for better halls - not everyone's parent's can afford to help them financially. So good for you if you have that but not everyone does so basically just stop making out like you are better than someone who can't afford more expensive halls.

Because we didn't choose the family we were born into? Why should someone be disadvantaged because of their background that they had no control over? Please respect those who have had a harder life than you instead of telling them they don't deserve as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It it quite gross I feel sorry for you, it's also rather funny! XD

It is disrespectful though, have you told him that he is being loud?
    It is gross but not funny for me ..Everyone finds it so funny

Well, at first I felt so awkward to tell him that I can hear him have sex but then I sort of mentioned without mentioning sex co that's just super awkward!

ReputationRep:
    Because we didn't choose the family we were born into? Why should someone be disadvantaged because of their background that they had no control over? Please respect those who have had a harder life than you instead of telling them they don't deserve as much.
    We're talking about paying 100 quid more a year for a better bed. We're not talking about using Moet as mouthwash or dropping a grand in the club.

ReputationRep:
    What a way to ruin the moment lmao

ReputationRep:

how do you look them in the eye the next morning :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.