The Student Room Group

Which Business School do you recommend for a course in Entrepreneurship, Innovation?

Hey Guys!
So, I got offers from 4 Business Schools to study different programmes in the field of Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Now I would like to ask you for some help with choosing the right school. I'm not from the UK so I cannot visit the schools nor do I have a lot of knowledge of the cities, student life there etc.

The Schools are:
- Manchester Alliance Business School - MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Managament
- Leeds University Business School - MSc Enterprise
- Aston Business School: MSc Entrepreneurship and International Business
- Nottingham Business School: MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Management

Does anyone have any advice on which school to choose from in regard to international recognition, quality of the school or the programmes etc? Or can comment on the cities?

Thanks! :smile:
Look at the course content in detail.

Look at the environment of the University - You Tube videos of Open Days and official Tourist films.

What do you want to get out pf this course - why are you doing it, which course fulfils this best.

Fees/cost - and how are you going to fund it.

They are all 'business courses', all the Unis are well established UK Unis.
Original post by 00nelie00
Hey Guys!
So, I got offers from 4 Business Schools to study different programmes in the field of Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Now I would like to ask you for some help with choosing the right school. I'm not from the UK so I cannot visit the schools nor do I have a lot of knowledge of the cities, student life there etc.

The Schools are:
- Manchester Alliance Business School - MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Managament
- Leeds University Business School - MSc Enterprise
- Aston Business School: MSc Entrepreneurship and International Business
- Nottingham Business School: MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Management

Does anyone have any advice on which school to choose from in regard to international recognition, quality of the school or the programmes etc? Or can comment on the cities?

Thanks! :smile:

Hi,

Thanks for considering studying with us, rather than throwing marketing stats at you, i was wondering if you had any specific questions?

I'm a 2014 graduate and Birmingham local, so i'm well versed in all things Aston.

Josh :smile:
Hi

Let me know if you've got any questions about studying at Leeds :smile:

Amanda
Notts/Manch are considerably better than the rest, imo you should be weighing the pros and cons of these 2 b-schools both are respectable semi-targets the rest are kind of irrelevant.

Personally i'd say Nottingham but Manchester's business school is incredible and shouldn't be discounted.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest