I'm writing an article for a student website about clubbing in university and whether it's a dying scene. The Guardian did an article about it...
I would love to get some other peoples takes on the subject and quote them in the article to build a balanced argument on the subject. If anyone could give me their opinion on a few questions that'd be great.
1. How often do you go on a night out, and what sort of places do you go when you go out?
2. Do you prefer a night in to a night out? If so, why?
3. Do you think clubs and the music they play are rubbish 'these days.'?
4. What concerns, if any do you have when going on a night out? i.e financial concerns, health concerns.
5. Do you think social media has ruined nights out, if so, why?
If you would be able to give me your first name, age and the university you study at when you respond that'd be of great help in writing the article.
The end of clubbing? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 30-03-2016 17:49
- 30-03-2016 17:53
Come to Liverpool and you will see it is far from dying out.