The Student Room Group

Broadgate Park Nottingham - Standard Room - Available immediately! 115/wk NEGOTIABLE

Self-catered Standard room available immediately in Broadgate Park, Salthouse Lane, NG9 2GY.

Shared with 3 other lovely flatmates with 2 shared bathrooms (you'll never have to wait for the bathroom!) and 1 kitchen (with extra cupboards to spare)! You also have the benefit of having a larger than usual standard room because I'm on the end room so you're getting more for your money.
Laundry services are a 10 second trip to the floor below in the laundry room (shared by 6 flats so you will never have to compete for laundry even though it sounds like a lot!) and a 2 minute walk from the Broadgate Park convenience shop!
There is also an Amazon Locker located in the BGP Reception area near the Common Room so very convenient for anything you want to buy!
10 minute walk to campus and BGP has a fresh fruit and vegetable market every Tuesday and Friday, arguably better than Tesco! Literally a 3 minute walk from the accommodation block.

The block is situated closer to Beeston and is also really convenient for your weekly grocery shop. Block is situated 1 min walk to a road so getting taxis is extremely convenient whilst also having the benefit of being really quiet. It's also the furthest block in Upper Court so despite many people telling stories of the noise in BGP, there's none of that over here!

44 week contract (whatever is remaining of it left, last term payment due 25/04/16), ending 24/07/16 and £115/wk (however this is negotiable so please don't hesitate to message me!)

Message me if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending