Risk your life to save a friend?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    depends who the friend is tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clockrice)
    Yes.
    You definitely do! Don't talk like that you are a worthwhile human being, I'm sorry you're feeling like this by if it's upsetting you, please speak to someone

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Always.

ReputationRep:
    No only siblings

ReputationRep:
    Labelling the people I talk to as 'friends' is difficult because I haven't really formed an emotional bond with any of them.
    I probably wouldn't risk my life to save theirs. My family is another story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    No only siblings
    why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PikahBoo)
    why
    natural instincts and instant reaction tells me to jump infront of a bullet for my siblings? I'd dodge it for friends.

ReputationRep:
    natural instincts and instant reaction tells me to jump infront of a bullet for my siblings? I'd dodge it for friends.
    save your husband or sibling?

ReputationRep:
    Siblings!!! isnt that a given??

ReputationRep:
    husband

Siblings!!! isnt that a given??
    you think the death of your husband would have less impact of your life than your sibling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d1ck)
    husband

you think the death of your husband would have less impact of your life than your sibling?
    I know for a fact.

ReputationRep:
    I know for a fact.
    you either must have reallly great siblings or you don't plan on loving your husband properly.

imo, after marriage husband comes first. you become one anyway. you personally invest your time etc into him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d1ck)
    you either must have reallly great siblings or you don't plan on loving your husband properly.

imo, after marriage husband comes first. you become one anyway. you personally invest your time etc into him.
    You would save your husband/ wife before your sibling?

I believe husband comes first but not before my siblings if their around like I'm serving them a glass of water before my husband.

ReputationRep:

I believe husband comes first but not before my siblings if their around like I'm serving them a glass of water before my husband.
    How many siblings you got

ReputationRep:

yes, I would (if I loved him - which is obviously implied but some married couples don't love each other sad truth I know)

saying your husband comes first and then saying something/someone else comes before him is contradictory. I would give my husband a glass of water first as well lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well actually I'd bring multiple glasses at once but you get the gist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d1ck)
    yes, I would (if I loved him - which is obviously implied but some married couples don't love each other sad truth I know)

saying your husband comes first and then saying something/someone else comes before him is contradictory. I would give my husband a glass of water first as well lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She is blessed with beauty but not brains< don't mind her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d1ck)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you not close to your siblings?

ReputationRep:
    Are you not close to your siblings?
    I am, I spend alot of the time with them but not as close as I would be with a significant other. Nothing is like that bond I'd imagine. There are things you'd tell a significant other that you wouldn't tell a sibling but I fail to see that vice versa.

Even with siblings there's distance, you don't spend the rest of your life with siblings do you - you all separate and go and build lives with someone else. Your significant other is literally the most intimate shareholder in your whole life. Imo you should have the trust of a sibling with them plus more.

You share with them what you share with none else tbh. Idk about you, depends what a husband means to you lol. Boyf is a different thing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.