Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if my friend were to die and I could have prevented it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Im saving my kids over husband also. kids love is unconditional and doesn't die whereas with your husband the passion dies out eventually and loves shifts from inlove to having love for you.
    tru tru, kids can be *****y tho like the mother's love is unconditional for the child not necessarily the other way round I'm gonna be honest with you, I'd save whoevers love I felt more secure under I'd save.

It's like husband you've pledged life for and he should've done the same tbh, to stick around forever.
    I really don't know on this one I'll need like a month to think this over and gather other opinions.

ReputationRep:
    Depends massively on context and which friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d1ck)
    tru tru, kids can be *****y tho like the mother's love is unconditional for the child not necessarily the other way round I'm gonna be honest with you, I'd save whoevers love I felt more secure under I'd save.

It's like husband you've pledged life for and he should've done the same tbh, to stick around forever.
    I really don't know on this one I'll need like a month to think this over and gather other opinions.
    Alright think about it long and hard.

Hopefully we will never ever be in that situation.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    hopefully not, amen praise the lord

ReputationRep:

I find you so funny hahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahah ahaa

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any friends so no.

ReputationRep:
    I would save my siblings before my husband. I have known my siblings since forever lol. With husbands they can just leave and change or cheat on you any time. My Mum once told me a story whereby her friends husband just left her when she was pregnant...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d1ck)

Husbands can just leave anytime or change/cheat on you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    You definitely do! Don't talk like that you are a worthwhile human being, I'm sorry you're feeling like this by if it's upsetting you, please speak to someone
    What if, a girl, called Klara, was an upcoming physics and engineering student in 2016, they were a member of a popular student forum and had been having typical teenage problems with depression and what have you.
    But one day it got too much and they started losing faith. They decided to passively vent their worries on the student forum by implying they weren't worth the life they had.
    But then User Blondie987 came along and encouraged them to keep living and to have faith. So now Klara has been given some motivation to battle on and feel self-worth.
    They study and battle through their hard time and become one of the leading students at a popular university. They had now won countless awards and was now looking forwards to attending an awards ceremony. However due to the previous struggles Klara had with her parents she never wanted to invite them to her award ceremonies, but that was okay because she had a really good friend who moved over to Europe a while back called Florence and decided it would be a perfect opportunity to invite them as they were in town to visit family.
    So she goes ahead and invites Florence to the ceremony and they have a real good time. Over the duration of Florence's visit they then start to bond more and get inseparable, they are both dreading when Florence inevitably travels back to her home in Europe.
    The time comes and they have to part way, all is not lost though as Klara now plans a trip to Europe in her holidays to meet up with them again.
    So the holidays come up and the girl visits, she's staying at their home and starts to notice that her and her friends brother, Alois, have a lot in common. Both of them are students of physics and so on. They start to hang around a lot together and this leads to a relationship forming between Alois and Klara. Klara has to leave back home but vows to be faithful to Alois.
    Klara leaves, the visits back to Europe to see Alois and Florence are getting further apart now and as the years go on the bond between them starts to weaken. Until one day, Klara decides she needs Alois and invites him over with her to work together and build a family.
    Alois agrees and they end up working on a project together. The project is a mechanism which can alter the way of time.
    Years go by without success but they both remain faithful. Suddenly they have a break through and build a time machine, Alois is over the moon and is wanting to tell everyone but Klara says "don't, until we know it truly works."
    So they decide to move to Europe and smuggle the time machine over by boat.
    They get ready to set everything up and test it out. The whole family are here waiting for the moment. They set the date to early 1900s and after a few attempts they vanish. Poof!
    Now Alois and Florence are in 1900s in the middle of Europe and stranded. The time machine worked! However they can not get back and decide to live the rest of their life in Austria where they build a family. One of their children is named Adolf. Adolf Hitler.

Well done Blondie987, you are the reason Adolf Hitler was able to Kill millions of people. Are u still sure about them being worthwhile?
    Psh. Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    What if, a girl, called Klara, was an upcoming physics and engineering student in 2016, they were a member of a popular student forum and had been having typical teenage problems with depression and what have you.
    But one day it got too much and they started losing faith. They decided to passively vent their worries on the student forum by implying they weren't worth the life they had.
    But then User Blondie987 came along and encouraged them to keep living and to have faith. So now Klara has been given some motivation to battle on and feel self-worth.
    They study and battle through their hard time and become one of the leading students at a popular university. They had now won countless awards and was now looking forwards to attending an awards ceremony. However due to the previous struggles Klara had with her parents she never wanted to invite them to her award ceremonies, but that was okay because she had a really good friend who moved over to Europe a while back called Florence and decided it would be a perfect opportunity to invite them as they were in town to visit family.
    So she goes ahead and invites Florence to the ceremony and they have a real good time. Over the duration of Florence's visit they then start to bond more and get inseparable, they are both dreading when Florence inevitably travels back to her home in Europe.
    The time comes and they have to part way, all is not lost though as Klara now plans a trip to Europe in her holidays to meet up with them again.
    So the holidays come up and the girl visits, she's staying at their home and starts to notice that her and her friends brother, Alois, have a lot in common. Both of them are students of physics and so on. They start to hang around a lot together and this leads to a relationship forming between Alois and Klara. Klara has to leave back home but vows to be faithful to Alois.
    Klara leaves, the visits back to Europe to see Alois and Florence are getting further apart now and as the years go on the bond between them starts to weaken. Until one day, Klara decides she needs Alois and invites him over with her to work together and build a family.
    Alois agrees and they end up working on a project together. The project is a mechanism which can alter the way of time.
    Years go by without success but they both remain faithful. Suddenly they have a break through and build a time machine, Alois is over the moon and is wanting to tell everyone but Klara says don't, until we know it truly works.
    They get ready to set everything up and test it out. The whole family are here waiting for the moment. They set the date to early 1900s and after a few attempts they go! Poof!
    Now Alois and Florence are in 1900s in the middle of Europe and stranded. The time machine worked! However they can not get back and decide to live the rest of their life in Austria where they build a family. One of their children is named Adolf. Adolf Hitler.

Well done Blondie987, you are the reason Adolf Hitler was able to Kill millions of people. Are u still sure about them being worthwhile?
    Psh. Thanks a lot.
    Tl;dr sozzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Tl;dr sozzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Read it now!

ReputationRep:
    Read it now!
    Nah mate, can't you make an abridged version?

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate, can't you make an abridged version?
    No, it literally takes 2 minutes. It looks big but it's not. It's meant for u. I just wrote all that maaaaaaaan

ReputationRep:
    No, it literally takes 2 minutes. It looks big but it's not. It's meant for u. I just wrote all that maaaaaaaan
    Fine

ReputationRep:
    Years go by without success but they both remain faithful. Suddenly they have a break through and build a time machine, Alois is over the moon and is wanting to tell everyone but Klara says "don't, until we know it truly works."
    They get ready to set everything up and test it out. The whole family are here waiting for the moment. They set the date to early 1900s and after a few attempts they vanish. Poof!

Psh. Thanks a lot.
    I liked the premise but the constant changing of characters made it difficult to follow and I was confused at points. Surprise ending but perhaps a little far fetched?

B+

ReputationRep:
    I liked the premise but the constant changing of characters made it difficult to follow and I was confused at points. Surprise ending but perhaps a little far fetched?

B+
    I failed at English but got an A* in imagination at GCSEs so I'm good with that. I was also in a huge rush and on my fingers nearly burnt through my phone because of how fast I was writing.

ReputationRep:
    I failed at English but got an A* in imagination at GCSEs so I'm good with that. I was also in a huge rush and on my fingers nearly burnt through my phone because of how fast I was writing.
    It was perfectly imaginative but a little difficult to understand exactly what was happening. Also, I feel like if his parents were from our time they would have raised him to be more progressive?

ReputationRep:
    It was perfectly imaginative but a little difficult to understand exactly what was happening. Also, I feel like if his parents were from our time they would have raised him to be more progressive?
    I'm vegan?

ReputationRep:
    I'm vegan?
    What?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.