Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They are becoming the focus of media attention and are getting all the tail. Has anyone else noticed? What's the cause of this? Is it the bully victim coming back on top? Have they developed a particular mentality that is invaluable in the current climate of fear?

ReputationRep:
    There is something lust worthy when it comes to red heads. No idea why, perhaps the poster below me can shed some light?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen any particular obsession recently but I do think it's a very cool hair colour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yael)
    Is this another troll thread in which author really intends to talk about Islam?
    No I only rarely bash Islam when I am feeling particularly cheeky.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to assume you're being earnest OP. When you see Scully from X Files, is it any surprise many are obsessed with red heads? I also refer you to the likes of Isla Fisher, Kylie Minogue, what's-her-name who used to be on Dr Who and that wilding off Game of Thrones: the one who was like "you knor nothing Jon Snoooorrr."

Awwwwwww yeh.

ReputationRep:
    Probably because they're so beautiful.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.