Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for CSM fashion MA 2016?
    Keep each other updated on your progress!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasol)
    hello jasol!

i applied for MA Fineart got an offer about a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingoutmfa)
    hello jasol!

Hi! Congratulations! Seems like fine art offers are given much faster in other colleges too than fashion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasol)
    Hello Applied for MA Innovation Management but didn't get a reply yet

ReputationRep:
    hello jasol!

Hi there! Congrats - I was wondering how long did it take for you to get a response (maybe an interview offer or the offer on itself if no interview)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! 😊 so i got the offer email on 7th march. I am an an international applicant. i had zero contact with them. Got an uncomfotional offer without an interview at CSM. I applied to wimbledon and chelsea, as safety schools, they did interviews on 12th and 17th respctively. I have an unconditional offer from all of them. But CSM is the dream.

Goodluck.
    (Original post by rbgpwer)
    Hi there! Congrats - I was wondering how long did it take for you to get a response (maybe an interview offer or the offer on itself if no interview)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! 😊 so i got the offer email on 7th march. I am an an international applicant. i had zero contact with them. Got an uncomfotional offer without an interview at CSM. I applied to wimbledon and chelsea, as safety schools, they did interviews on 12th and 17th respctively. I have an unconditional offer from all of them. But CSM is the dream.

Goodluck.
    Thanks for your reply - did it take long, between the moment when you send the application and got the offer? (like how many weeks)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply - did it take long, between the moment when you send the application and got the offer? (like how many weeks)
    i think it's safe to say CSM is terrible in terms of communication,especially when the applicants nerves are going crazy.=p, i sent my application in first week of feb.and i got the offer email in march CSM did not hold the interview.i called them to make sure that it wasn't a glitch and they have sent me the wrong email,but they said that proposal and work was strong enough.
    unfortunately my part isn't over i have applied via scholarship so if i don't get that..........=(

when did you apply? have you emailed them?

good luck, i hope you get in.

ReputationRep:
    i think it's safe to say CSM is terrible in terms of communication,especially when the applicants nerves are going crazy.=p, i sent my application in first week of feb.and i got the offer email in march CSM did not hold the interview.i called them to make sure that it wasn't a glitch and they have sent me the wrong email,but they said that proposal and work was strong enough.
    unfortunately my part isn't over i have applied via scholarship so if i don't get that..........=(

Hi there! i really hope that you get that scholarship.
    Well Ive applied second week of March. I did not e-mail them but I'm waiting.

ReputationRep:

hi update: I got in, I'm really excited to start! x Surprisingly it took ages, just got the letter by post after 4 months.

ReputationRep:
    hi update: I got in, I'm really excited to start! x Surprisingly it took ages, just got the letter by post after 4 months.
    Congratulations!! Wish you all the best

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! Better late than never!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.