Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for CSM fashion MA 2016?
    Keep each other updated on your progress!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasol)
    hello jasol!

i applied for MA Fineart got an offer about a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingoutmfa)
    hello jasol!

Hi! Congratulations! Seems like fine art offers are given much faster in other colleges too than fashion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasol)
    Hello Applied for MA Innovation Management but didn't get a reply yet

ReputationRep:
    hello jasol!

Hi there! Congrats - I was wondering how long did it take for you to get a response (maybe an interview offer or the offer on itself if no interview)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! 😊 so i got the offer email on 7th march. I am an an international applicant. i had zero contact with them. Got an uncomfotional offer without an interview at CSM. I applied to wimbledon and chelsea, as safety schools, they did interviews on 12th and 17th respctively. I have an unconditional offer from all of them. But CSM is the dream.

Goodluck.
    (Original post by rbgpwer)
    Hi there! Congrats - I was wondering how long did it take for you to get a response (maybe an interview offer or the offer on itself if no interview)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! 😊 so i got the offer email on 7th march. I am an an international applicant. i had zero contact with them. Got an uncomfotional offer without an interview at CSM. I applied to wimbledon and chelsea, as safety schools, they did interviews on 12th and 17th respctively. I have an unconditional offer from all of them. But CSM is the dream.

Goodluck.
    Thanks for your reply - did it take long, between the moment when you send the application and got the offer? (like how many weeks)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply - did it take long, between the moment when you send the application and got the offer? (like how many weeks)
    i think it's safe to say CSM is terrible in terms of communication,especially when the applicants nerves are going crazy.=p, i sent my application in first week of feb.and i got the offer email in march CSM did not hold the interview.i called them to make sure that it wasn't a glitch and they have sent me the wrong email,but they said that proposal and work was strong enough.
    unfortunately my part isn't over i have applied via scholarship so if i don't get that..........=(

when did you apply? have you emailed them?

good luck, i hope you get in.

ReputationRep:
    i think it's safe to say CSM is terrible in terms of communication,especially when the applicants nerves are going crazy.=p, i sent my application in first week of feb.and i got the offer email in march CSM did not hold the interview.i called them to make sure that it wasn't a glitch and they have sent me the wrong email,but they said that proposal and work was strong enough.
    unfortunately my part isn't over i have applied via scholarship so if i don't get that..........=(

Hi there! i really hope that you get that scholarship.
    Well Ive applied second week of March. I did not e-mail them but I'm waiting.

ReputationRep:

hi update: I got in, I'm really excited to start! x Surprisingly it took ages, just got the letter by post after 4 months.

ReputationRep:
    hi update: I got in, I'm really excited to start! x Surprisingly it took ages, just got the letter by post after 4 months.
    Congratulations!! Wish you all the best

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! Better late than never!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.