Turn on thread page Beta

Who's still up? watch

ReputationRep:
    It's 1.37pm and I'm studying. End me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iliacl)
    It's 1.37pm and I'm studying. End me.
    1.37pm? It's morning here for me! The night ends, once again! Good morning to the rest of TSR!

ReputationRep:
    The glories of time differences! I wish I were asleep though, much envy the others.

ReputationRep:
    I won't go to sleep for probably another 3 hours. I'm about to start a past paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iliacl)
    The glories of time differences! I wish I were asleep though, much envy the others.
    Lol same, I wish I could sleep earlier but it's another sleepless night for me haha. I am happy I can sleep in the day for a bit . You at work or school or something? We got holidays lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    I won't go to sleep for probably another 3 hours. I'm about to start a past paper.
    I wouldn't start a paper at this time. My brain is so cloudy. Why are you staying up all this time for pastpapers? Like can't you do it in the day? Unless your doing GCSEs, im sure most A-levels start at least mid may, most people start staying up on the last week or two, not month!

ReputationRep:
    Nameless's Little Helper, if you catch my drift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawbringer)
    I wouldn't start a paper at this time. My brain is so cloudy. Why are you staying up all this time for pastpapers? Like can't you do it in the day? Unless your doing GCSEs, im sure most A-levels start at least mid may, most people start staying up on the last week or two, not month!
    Lmao I've been doing this since the start of February.

I'm a night owl anyway.

(I'm not working the whole time either )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    Nameless's Little Helper, if you catch my drift.
    I love your username. He Is the greatest :devil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    I love your username. He Is the greatest :devil:
    Papa Emeritus?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Papa Emeritus?
    I wish!

I prefer Papa Emeritus II personally, from a stylistic point of view. Papa Emeritus I, II and III sound exactly the same as singers, of course

ReputationRep:
    I wish!

I prefer Papa Emeritus II personally, from a stylistic point of view. Papa Emeritus I, II and III sound exactly the same as singers, of course
    Yes, curiously, their singing styles are surprisingly similar. But we mere Ghouls are not to question the wisdom of the Clergy.

I agree II was the coolest. I love him in this performance; looking like Terry Tibbs.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, curiously, their singing styles are surprisingly similar. But we mere Ghouls are not to question the wisdom of the Clergy.

I agree II was the coolest. I love him in this performance; looking like Terry Tibbs.
    That particular performance was the reason I got into Ghost. Someone on the Rock and Metal thread on TSR was complaining that they sounded too much like Toto. I listened. I enjoyed. I thoroughly enjoy their unashamed worship of 1970s music, which is (for me) the best decade for music.

ReputationRep:
    That particular performance was the reason I got into Ghost. Someone on the Rock and Metal thread on TSR was complaining that they sounded too much like Toto. I listened. I enjoyed. I thoroughly enjoy their unashamed worship of 1970s music, which is (for me) the best decade for music.
    I don't think I've quite heard a sound like theirs. It's amazing. And I think it was the same video that got me hooked, actually.

Even more impressive when you think Papa literally composes the entire song, from guitar, vocals, lyrics and drums. Maybe he leaves the keyboard to the keyboardist -- I am not sure.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't think I've quite heard a sound like theirs. It's amazing. And I think it was the same video that got me hooked, actually.

Even more impressive when you think Papa literally composes the entire song, from guitar, vocals, lyrics and drums. Maybe he leaves the keyboard to the keyboardist -- I am not sure.
    I didn't know that - I assumed that the song writing was a group effort by all of the Nameless Ghouls. Although I've not actually read the credits on their latest album so I can't really speak with any authority.

Anywho - I should probably attempt to get some sleep. My house mate will be waking me up at about 11am if his delivery doesn't arrive before he leaves the house.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know that - I assumed that the song writing was a group effort by all of the Nameless Ghouls. Although I've not actually read the credits on their latest album so I can't really speak with any authority.

Anywho - I should probably attempt to get some sleep. My house mate will be waking me up at about 11am if his delivery doesn't arrive before he leaves the house.
    They say it's a "Ghoul Writer", but in one interview Papa (dressed as a Ghoul) said he was responsible for the composition of Stand by Him, lyrically and instrumentally. I think it must be the same for all the other songs.

And best of luck trying to grab some sleep. I should probably follow suit.

ReputationRep:
    yo mane Im making a rap beat fam

Nameless ghoul... Whaat do you want from me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.