The Student Room Group

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Epicurean
The only person giving Muslims a bad name are people like yourself who are posting your vitriolic hatred of Ahmadi Muslims on this thread and as long as you continue to post such views, you are accountable for the deaths of innocent Ahmadi Muslims.

Are you another Islamophobe by any chance? I don't remember insulting Ahmadi Muslims
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Wrong sweetie. I laugh on their religion, not them as a person.

Either way, it is Islamophobic. If you do not hate Muslims but hate Islam why have you got a problem with Muslims being in Europe. Islam is not an entity but a ideology, what's the problem?
Original post by Oliver_94
What right do we as non Muslims have to speak about a religion that does not belong to us? Unlike you and that woman I have actually read the Quran and can confirm it is anything by barbaric but has its own sense of beauty athiests can not understand without an open mind. Attacking Islam is like attacking the soul of all Muslims.They have a right to not be insulted

We have plenty of 'rights'

And no they do not have a right 'not to be insulted'

You seem very confused over what 'rights' actually are
Either way, it is Islamophobic. If you do not hate Muslims but hate Islam why have you got a problem with Muslims being in Europe. Islam is not an entity but a ideology, what's the problem?

I have no problem with Muslims in Europe if they integrate babe. Some of the nicest people I know are Muslim. It's the ones who have backward views like Ahmadi Muslims not being true Muslims (when they follow the same godly rules as Sunni and Shia Muslims) that I can't stand.

Anyway, I can criticise religion and question it. You seem too delusional to.
Reply 104

The problems aren't Muslims being in Europe you ****** ******

The problem are the muslims trying to impose their backward barbaric theological principles on the west, thinking the west have nothing to say about it.
Are you another Islamophobe by any chance? I don't remember insulting Ahmadi Muslims

Your comment is one of many other comments made by other people in this thread stating that Ahmadi Muslims are not Muslims. Anybody claiming that Ahmadi Muslims are not Muslims are part of the problem. You are helping to justify this hatred and intolerance towards Ahmadi Muslims that happens the world over.

If you really cared about the image of Muslims and you really did perceive bigotry towards Muslims to be an issue, you would realise that this hatred and intolerance towards fellow Muslims does not reflect well upon Muslims in general. Maybe instead of trying to point out differences among each other, you should be pointing out similarities and creating progressive dialogue and support among the different sects of Islam. I dislike individuals who constantly point fingers elsewhere, not realising they are part of the image problem that Muslims in general have. If Muslims spend their time constantly fighting over who is and isn't a true Muslim and are unable to tolerate and support each other, how can you expect this of non-Muslim communities?
(edited 8 years ago)
Have you ever considered Islamic scholars to be wrong?

Nah thought not.

Islamic scholars are humans and they are fallible, but if they all agree on one thing then there is a very high probability that what they are saying is correct, and in any circumstance, their word on Islam will always be more valid than ordinary people like me and you. These are people that have studied Islam for decades, how can our opinion on Islam be of greater validity than theirs. If you wanted to know something complex about cars, you'd take the word of an engineer over the word of someone who just watches top gear
sad, shows how many radicals are in Islam.
Original post by ubaid97
Islamic scholars are humans and they are fallible, but if they all agree on one thing then there is a very high probability that what they are saying is correct, and in any circumstance, their word on Islam will always be more valid than ordinary people like me and you. These are people that have studied Islam for decades, how can our opinion on Islam be of greater validity than theirs. If you wanted to know something complex about cars, you'd take the word of an engineer over the word of someone who just watches top gear

If they have a theory that promotes hatred then I sure as hell wouldn't follow it.

It's sad really- You and a couple of other backward Muslims in this thread view Muslims who follow the Quran teachings, the Prophet M and Allah and happen to be a very peaceful denomination as non Muslim when its states otherwise in the Quran.
Original post by wdkmwd
"Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

Just because you, (an ignorant muslim) don't consider them a muslim, doesn't mean allah and muhammed don't

I suggest you do your research because the case we seem to see everyday is muslim asking non-believers to do their research when they themselves haven't even read their authentic hadiths :toofunny::toofunny:

Most Islamic scholars have decreed that Ahmadis are not Muslims, scholars who have studied Islam for decades, their entire lives, scholars who understand Islam better than me and you probably ever will, scholars whose word on Islam is infinitely more valid than mine or yours. And you've just taken one Hadith, this Hadith talks about some of the aspects of Islam that Muslims must follow in order to be Muslims, but there also other aspects that can take you out of Islam, such as shirk and believing that there was a prophet after Muhammad (peace be upon him), both of which Ahmadis do. So I urge you to do your research instead of just expressing opinions out of emotion and based on what western society expects of you
(edited 8 years ago)
Have you ever considered Islamic scholars to be wrong?

Nah thought not.

Google what 'ulama' is.
Since we are laymen and cannot give our own interpretation, we rely on these people to since they have far greater knowledge.
Reply 111
Original post by ubaid97
Most Islamic scholars have decreed that Ahmadinejad are not Muslims, scholars who have studied Islam for decades, their entire lives, scholars who understand Islam better than me and you probably ever will, scholars whose word on Islam is infinitely more valid than mine or yours. And you've just taken one Hadith, this Hadith talks about some of the aspects of Islam that Muslims must follow in order to be Muslims, but there also other aspects that can take you out of Islam, such as shirk and believing that there was a prophet after Muhammad (peace be upon him), both of which Ahmadinejad do. So I urge you to do your research instead of just expressing opinions out of emotion and based on what western society expects of you

Islamic scholars agreed on the qualities to be a muslim.

Accepting and saying the Shahdah with your heart, praying 5 times a day, and accepting other principles.

You can quote as many radical islamic scholars as you want, as far as they are still humans with an agenda and not eternal as muslim claim allah is, then anyone can disagree with their statements. Hiding behind the biased views of wahabbi Islamic scholars that claim anyone not interpreting the Qur'an literally is a hypocrite and Kuffir is just a display of sheer ignorance my friend.
The Ahmadi muslims have done more for Islam - world relations more than any Sunnis have and they number so small the only muslim to win a Nobel science prize was Ahmadi they preach love tolerance and understanding between faiths we have failed in this country to protect the minorities who need protection Mr Shah was a lovely peaceful person.
I wished happy Easter to my Christian friends on SC, I'm a Sunni and still peace - loving
WTF are Muslims doing to other Muslims nowadays?
Original post by HAnwar
Google what 'ulama' is.
Since we are laymen and cannot give our own interpretation, we rely on these people to since they have far greater knowledge.

Those people may have their own agenda for all you know. It says in the Quran whoever prays like a Muslim, faces like in the right direction when praying is under Allah's protection.
Ahmadis do what is mentioned in the Quran verse. No idea why scholars view them as non Muslims when it says otherwise in the Quran.
Those people may have their own agenda for all you know. It says in the Quran whoever prays like a Muslim, faces like in the right direction when praying is under Allah's protection.
Ahmadis do what is mentioned in the Quran verse. No idea why scholars view them as non Muslims when it says otherwise in the Quran.

Loool 'own agenda'.
You really have no clue about Islam do you.
If they have a theory that promotes hatred then I sure as hell wouldn't follow it.

It's sad really- You and a couple of other backward Muslims in this thread view Muslims who follow the Quran teachings, the Prophet M and Allah and happen to be a very peaceful denomination as non Muslim when its states otherwise in the Quran.

The term backward Muslim is incorrect as my views do not contradict Islam so I cannot be a backward Muslim, you can consider me a backward human from your perspective, but to call me a backward Muslim when my views correspond with the teachings of Islam is just incorrect

To prove that they are not Muslims, the creed of Islam states that there is no God but Allah and that the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his final messenger. Every Muslim must hold this belief to be a Muslim. The Ahmadis however believe that there was another prophet who came later, the founder of this sect, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani, which contradicts the belief that Muhammad (PBUH) is the final messenger, which automatically takes Ahmadis out of Islam. There's other factors as well such as attributing human characteristics to Allah which is shirk which also takes a person out of Islam, that Ahmadis practice. In fact, I urge you to read this to learn more : islamqa.info/en/4060
Original post by HAnwar
Loool 'own agenda'.
You really have no clue about Islam do you.

Whereas you blindly follow :h:
Reply 118
Wrong sweetie. I laugh on their religion, not them as a person.

Ignore him; he's a troll
Original post by wdkmwd
Islamic scholars agreed on the qualities to be a muslim.

Accepting and saying the Shahdah with your heart, praying 5 times a day, and accepting other principles.

You can quote as many radical islamic scholars as you want, as far as they are still humans with an agenda and not eternal as muslim claim allah is, then anyone can disagree with their statements. Hiding behind the biased views of wahabbi Islamic scholars that claim anyone not interpreting the Qur'an literally is a hypocrite and Kuffir is just a display of sheer ignorance my friend.

My dear brother, most Sunni Islamic scholars, be they hannafi, hanbali, shafi'i, Maliki or salafi, they have all decreed that Ahmadis are not Muslims. Using what you have said, Ahmadis still do not qualify as Muslims because they do not accept the shahadah. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qaddafi, the founder of the Ahmadis sect, is the final prophet, which contradicts the shahadah. Also, I'm sure you know that committing shirk takes you out of the fold of Islam, Ahmadis commit shirk by attributing human characteristics to Allah and claiming that he makes mistakes. I urge you to read more on this on islamqa.info/en/4060

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending