Turn on thread page Beta

heelp!!! horrible coursework like questions in exams!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    can anyone give me any tips on how to answer questions in the section B of module 5 about lawn sand?? i never seem to do it right!!! dissolve in water...evaporate off excess??? how do you get rid of the sand??? im fine with the actual titration question, i just cant do practical experiments to save my life!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma18)
    can anyone give me any tips on how to answer questions in the section B of module 5 about lawn sand?? i never seem to do it right!!! dissolve in <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=water&v=56">water</a>...evaporate off excess??? how do you get rid of the sand??? im fine with the actual titration question, i just cant do practical experiments to save my life!!!!
    subject? Biology? or chem?...from what I get, dissolve in water, filter it, collect filtrate and residue--->if you you want the sand then evaporate off the excess water and if you want the filtrate, use fractional distillatio to get the solvents from the filtrate------>sounds like chem (is it Alvel or Gcse?)

ReputationRep:
    sorry!!! i hadnt realised i didnt say!!! its chem! alevel!!! last exams!!!eeeeekkness! thanks for ur post! i cant stand those questions!

ReputationRep:
    WOW I am surprise I could acutally help you..I just did upto IGCSE chem...and even hated that!...........pleasure!

ReputationRep:
    its not at all surprising!!!! im so unbelievably rubbish at practicals!!! i could mess up the oxidation of vanadium!!!

ReputationRep:
    man you know sumthing....you are soo funny!...lol!..I love reading your replies...
    though I don't know what vanadium is!...so I doubt you are pathetic!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.