Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://londonfashionmodels.net/

I applied for London Fashion Models agency and yesterday they called offering a photo shoot on Sunday with a deposit of £50 they said they'd refund on the day. My mother was on the phone to them questioning them on if the £50 would really be refunded and apparently no, that they are using the money for the shoot which made me feel very shifty about the company. My mum still decided to pay the £50. They said the pictures that will be taken can be bought on the day but overall i am still not sure about the agency. I'm still unsure about the agency and would like to know if anyone has any information on the agency.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by laa_dami)
    http://londonfashionmodels.net/

I applied for London Fashion Models agency and yesterday they called offering a photo shoot on Sunday with a deposit of £50 they said they'd refund on the day. My mother was on the phone to them questioning them on if the £50 would really be refunded and apparently no, that they are using the money for the shoot which made me feel very shifty about the company. My mum still decided to pay the £50. They said the pictures that will be taken can be bought on the day but overall i am still not sure about the agency. I'm still unsure about the agency and would like to know if anyone has any information on the agency.
    Hi, I looked at the questions page and from what I read the company isn't an agency. It is instead a place to go to get photos and they will give you 'advice' of how to become a model but will not actually hire you yourself. If you were under the impression that they are a modelling agency and they gave you that impression I would advice you to stay away.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.