Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'd be receiving visitors quite often and I am from overseas. Does anybody know which halls allow visitors to stay for an extended period of time and/or often? What's the general policy and does that differ from the actual practice? I'd like to stay in these halls for the purpose of socialising, so I'm not considering private housing for now. Thanks a lot!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 30, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.