The Student Room Group

Anorexia AND Bulimia for A2 Psychology AQA?

We have only been taught Anorexia so far in psychology (psychological/biological explanations). I decided to work ahead and learn the material for bulimia. I've just been told by someone that we only need to know either Anorexia OR Bulimia. Is this true?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by jamespearson97
We have only been taught Anorexia so far in psychology (psychological/biological explanations). I decided to work ahead and learn the material for bulimia. I've just been told by someone that we only need to know either Anorexia OR Bulimia. Is this true?
yea u get to choose which 1
Original post by jamespearson97

Yes that is true
Yepp you will only be asked in the exam to discuss explanations about "one eating disorder" so you only need to study one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending