Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you the tallest member of your social group/groups? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't like associating myself in a group but I'm the shortest in my class lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably the 4th tallest. The tallest is 6"2, I'm 5"10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Just out of interest.

I'm one of the tallest in my main social group but in other groups I'm essentially a point guard in a basketball team.
    Hi Bammy,

I envy your height. Lol We're totally opposite to each other. I'm always the shortest in my social group. That's why, sometimes, I'd rather be alone than be bullied in a social group composed of tall people.

I'm like 3rd tallest with my immediate friends, but when around lots of friends I'd say I'm just above average

ReputationRep:
    Always been the shortest, at least out of the males.

ReputationRep:
    Nah definitely not

ReputationRep:
    lol no I'm always the shortest

ReputationRep:
    At 5'3"... Hardly. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    In all of my social groups....I'm the tallest xD 5"6/7

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am, we're not a particularly tall group. Most of the guys are barely 6 feet.

ReputationRep:
    I was until I reached about 14 and then all the boys started getting much taller... I guess I'm average now

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually the shortest out of my friends
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Too short for life :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I used to be in primary, but now all my friends are getting taller than me (except one of them who was and will always be tiny)

ReputationRep:
    I am a very mediocre average 5"10 in height. The tallest in my group is 6"6. Standing next to him makes me feel like I'm 5 years old again.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm the tallest in all my friendship groups minus my math group as one guy is taller than me... It sucks standing out like a sore thumb

ReputationRep:
    I'm the third wheel, and I'm able to look up to one person and down on the other, if that helps.

Unfortunately, the person I look up to is the person I look down on, and I'd rather look up to the person down on whom I look.

ReputationRep:
    I am the shortest lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but all my friends are really short or the same heights as me....5'5 isn't that tall ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Tbf with girls you can get more leeway. I'm more comparing with the same sex.
    I see I see, specify it next time eh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.