• Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    ^^

I live in a 2 bed flat with 2 bathrooms and an open plan living area, but no garden

ReputationRep:
    I live in a 4 bed terraced house full of gaps in the walls and damp, with a tiny space in the back for the bins.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Second floor of a council flat, 2 bedrooms with 4 people, so no garden and I sleep in the living room. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    3 bed house with one bathroom, a spare toilet, and a garden.

Up until 4 months ago I lived in a 2 bedroom upper floor flat with no garden. And I shared a room with my sister (we're both over twenty). It was not fun. This is much better and it's the first time I've had my own room and a garden since I was very young.

ReputationRep:
    I live in a five bedroom detached house that's lovely inside but it's on a main road and has a public footpath running down one side plus it's right opposite a state school so come summer time and I want to sit in the garden all I can hear at 3:15pm is the screams of 15 year old plebs arguing over a cigarette.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Family home: semi-detached, 5 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, a conservatory, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a garden.

Student house: terraced, 5 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a TINY garden.

ReputationRep:
    right now i live in a 3 bedroom villa in a compound in Jeddah but in the UK we have a semi detached 3 bedroom house.

Detached house with 11 rooms , 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets, 2 kitchen, a tower, a garden.

ReputationRep:
    Basement. Just a basement

ReputationRep:
    A small one, with lots of mould.

ReputationRep:
    2 bedroom flat with my 3 siblings and mother
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Living at home with my mom and siblings atm:
    4 beds, 2.5 bathrooms, large computer/electronics/library room, kitchen with a dining table, large living room, dining room, detached garage, garden + terrace, fully detached, in a suburb with upwardly mobile families, next to the north sea, 20-40 mins to get to town.

It's alright, but there are barely any people my age here.. Sucks because I'm self-studying as well, so my time is mostly spent at home aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live in a 2 bed flat in East Oxford with my boyfriend, with a kitchen, bathroom, living and attic, which is amazing because it´s perfect for hanging all our damp laundry! It´s first floor and perfectly sized for two students, but outside gets super loud in the middle of the night because all the people who live here and the Oxford Brookes students come back from nights out and yell drunkenly all the way up our street, even though it´s off the main road

At least it´s better than all the sirens and Oxford Uni students you´d hear when living in college in the centre of Oxford...

ReputationRep:
    5 bedroom, detached, 2 living rooms, utility n whatnot, 4 bathrooms, kitchen I guess, with a garden, not on a main road cute little neighbourhood but there's like a field park thing in front and there's a boys football club at like 9AM EVERY FREAKING WEEKND RUINING MY SLEEP.

like 10 mins away from school but cause of traffic takes 20.

but apart from that it's great.

The usually four bed semi detached on the road next to an awful high school. Decent sized garden, MASSIVE KITCHEN. three decent sized bedrooms plus an upstairs lounge, one bathroom (downstairs) and an open plan dining room/living room

ReputationRep:
    a bungalow

6 bedrooms, conservatory, lounge, kitchen, garden and patio

ReputationRep:
    5 bedroomed detached house with two living rooms, two dining rooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen, although one of the dining rooms is mainly a home for our dogs and the other living room is abandoned, pretty big front & back garden too with a horse stable and all that stuff. Still feels too small at times with 6 of us living here it can be a mad house haha
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    5 bed semi, with 2 living rooms, a kitchen and utility room, 2 bathrooms, large garage, loft, big garden and 2 car driveway.

ReputationRep:
    3 bedroom house, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, a kitchen and one bathroom that I share with 3 siblings, my dad and my mum

ReputationRep:
    I live in a detached 4 bedroom house with a living room dining room utility room 3 bathrooms however the walls are very thin as its a relatively new build (17 years old)and therefore it isn't as heat efficient as some of the older houses which are nice and toasty :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.