Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is your dream car? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Everyday car: Ferrari GTC4Lusso. Ignoring the hideous name, it's quite elegant, sits four people and has a naturally aspirated V12 engine producing 680hp. What's not to like?

Hypercar: Koenigsegg Agera One:1. 'nuf said.
    The name is pretty bad but the car isn't. It's a perfect every car. I see no fault with it. It's got AWD also which is a bonus (i like AWD).

The One:1 is awesome!! I love that thing!

ReputationRep:
    Nissan Skyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BodyOfZeus)
    Nissan Skyline.
    Which one?
    Mine is the R33.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    he is xD and no-one likes him
    i like him i watched the whole hour long video and it's 3 hour extension on his site

but my cars well there's the dailys, the weekenders the eventers and the display
    dailys like an s350 Mercedes, a range rover vogue, a maserati quattroporte and the Audi r8
    weekenders like the Aston martin db9, Bentley continental GT, Ferrari California and a Lamborghini gallardo
    the eventers like a rolls Royce phantom
    the display like a koenigsegg ccx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    i like him i watched the whole hour long video and it's 3 hour extension on his site

but my cars well there's the dailys, the weekenders the eventers and the display
    dailys like an s350 Mercedes, a range rover vogue, a maserati quattroporte and the Audi r8
    weekenders like the Aston martin db9, Bentley continental GT, Ferrari California and a Lamborghini gallardo
    the eventers like a rolls Royce phantom
    the display like a koenigsegg ccx
    on the video posted by someone on youtube it's split about 60/40 dislikes to likes on his here in my garage video. xD

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.