Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    This summer I am doing Camp America, and require a J-1 visa for that. I am also going to be studying in America, at UNC-Chapel Hill, for which I require an F-1 visa. The US Embassy says on its website that it is possible to apply for both these visas simultaneously, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this. Unfortunately the US Embassy doesn't offer any means of contact if you want to speak to an actual person, only automated answerphone messages and a pre-written FAQs section.
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.