Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    HI! I've just been offered a place to start Childrens Nursing in September 2017, when i originally wanted the 2016 intake! the NHS stop funding Nursing degrees as of September 2017 and I've already done 2 years of a previous degree, so i was relying on the NHS funding! does anyone know if i will be able to get the full 3 years funded by student finance or if i will have to pay the first year myself? so confused!! x


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.