Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how am I going to fit in revising 30 essays in 7 weeks? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I'm I did really well in my GCSEs and my as mocks but I'm worried I did well in my mocks because I knew the questions, I'm really worried as I've got around 30 essays to learn as I've taken 4 a levels and they're all essay based😭 I've been revising for the past 2 weeks and I've only learnt around 4 essays, at this rate I'm never going to be able to learn it all, please help!😩

ReputationRep:
    Lets make it 6 weeks just in case to leave room for revision

6*7 = 42 days

42/30 essays = 1.4 days/ essay
    so an essay in a day and a half

yeah can you do dat?

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to spread out topics and do a few every night but that's probably a better idea to try and do an essay a day and then recap for a bit every day so I can cover everything! thanks!

ReputationRep:
    That's an essay a day not working on Sundays. I think I'm not very good at maths.

ReputationRep:
    Worrying won't help anything z33 has already shown how doable it is; it just means putting in extra effort and trying to remain on track.

It's gonna be difficult, but it's doable. Just take a deep breath and try to relax and not over-worry; just start doing something about it.

ReputationRep:
    You're better off learning and summarising the content and then practising essay questions... or what i did for my english is summarise key points for each possible exam question/theme. Memorised that and i came out with a B good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Go with the flow an essay a day and sundays proof them all.

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you all!😃

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.