Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I am planning to stay at Penworks House or Old Fire Station on September.

How safe is the area surrounding Aston, especially at night time walking back to accommodation (Penworks)?

Also I saw quite a number of bad reviews for Old Fire Station. What do you guys think about it? I am planning to book the gold studio in Bandstand.

Any room photos would be good
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by tj95)
    Hi!

I am planning to stay at Penworks House or Old Fire Station on September.

How safe is the area surrounding Aston, especially at night time walking back to accommodation (Penworks)?

Also I saw quite a number of bad reviews for Old Fire Station. What do you guys think about it? I am planning to book the gold studio in Bandstand.

Any room photos would be good
    Hey TJ!

Glad to hear that you're considering living with us. Hopefully we'll see you in September!

Penworks House is just a very short walk from Aston University [Map], and is in a very student area. Drop our onsite team an email and they'll be able to provide more of an insight into the local area ([email protected])

If you do decide to stay with us, don't forget to join our private residents group to find out and meet your new flatmates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1539729696326075

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.