I failed LPC Wills exam and really scared from the resit exam which is tomorrow Watch

Lawwliet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys, I've failed an exam which I left with great confidence. I have a resit tomorrow but i'm too nervous. Has anyone got any tips who've passed the LPC ?? Thanks in advance.
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
Nothing except your standard ones of read the question, apportion your time according to the marks. Get some sleep and make sure you have had breakfast.
Nervous or panic wont do you any good, so focus just for 24 hours and it will be over by then. Good luck. i always find once on exams, then just do your best, the worst is the bit now just before.
Karaleigh19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Make sure you pay attention to the questions and reread your answers if you have time. Breathe and try to relax before you go into the exam. Like what 999tigger said, get a good nights sleep and have breakfast.

Good luck!
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Report 2 years ago
Also think positive and really give it to the exam for making you worry. You feel a lot better after if you know you did your best.
Lawwliet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you guys.. I will try my best (:
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Report 2 years ago
Just make sure you read the paper and spend a while noting down the key points and issues or use a highlighter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.44%
No (743)
72.56%

Watched Threads