Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking at lips cheekbones and stomach/abs Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok. So I think it would be best if I hear from girls due to the nature of the topic.

So I have really prominent cheekbones and plump lips. I'm also very slim and toned so when I wear a shirt it usually leaves kind of like a gap where it's not touching my skin and floats around my abs. Due to my broad chest and dominant shoulders it kind of hangs off my chest which makes the gap between my abs and shirt even more prominent.

Whenever I talk to girls or woman they always seem to stare at my cheekbones, lip and the bottom of my shirt where my abs and groin is. It makes me feel really uncomfortable and I was just wondering if this was because of something. Before I used to dismiss it because I just thought that they were looking at me and what I was wearing but now I don't think so because nearly every girl I talk to does the exact same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone respond ? This isn't a joke or troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    most woman and girls find prominent cheekbones and plump lips very attractive. they find abs really attractive also, so that will probably be the case? we kind of have the habit to stare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    most woman and girls find prominent cheekbones and plump lips very attractive. they find abs really attractive also, so that will probably be the case? we kind of have the habit to stare.

so in conclusion they find you attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah. I see. So these girls and woman are attracted to me? So many lost numbers 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You just quoted yourself. Didn't I just talk to you about your GCSEs ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did talk to you about your GCSES. How did you end up here ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I did talk to you about your GCSES. How did you end up here ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    this came up on latest forums - soz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this came up on latest forums - soz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh. No. It's fine. I was just curious. Thanks for the clarifying that now. I should've realised why they were doing that. It was pretty obvious now that I think about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest. Do you do this as well ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest. Do you do this as well ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i think girls do it unintentionally. i think they do it without meaning to (if you get what I mean!) i probably have at some point in my life, but i can't really remember when or the number of times!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i think girls do it unintentionally. i think they do it without meaning to (if you get what I mean!) i probably have at some point in my life, but i can't really remember when or the number of times!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait. So they're not attracted to me ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait. So they're not attracted to me ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they are attracted to you, they are automatically going to look at the features which they are attracted to. they don't realise that they are purposefully looking at your features, they just naturally do because they are attracted to you.

hope that made some sort of sense!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    they are attracted to you, they are automatically going to look at the features which they are attracted to. they don't realise that they are purposefully looking at your features, they just naturally do because they are attracted to you.

hope that made some sort of sense!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh. I get it. I'm too much to handle. Lmao. Joke.

No. I get it now. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.