The Student Room Group

Do real women use hookup websites?

Or more specifically, do real women with real intentions use hookup websites? I mean I just don't see many hetero women signing up to a website called getpussytonight tbqh.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Or more specifically, do real women with real intentions use hookup websites? I mean I just don't see many hetero women signing up to a website called getpussytonight tbqh.

Real women do what they want
A real woman don't need no man.
Original post by KaylaB
Real women do what they want

Do they want to use adult hookup websites when they can use something that less obviously betrays their intentions? Like going clubbing, PoF or even Tinder?
Do they want to use adult hookup websites when they can use something that less obviously betrays their intentions? Like going clubbing, PoF or even Tinder?

I do and I have real intentions and I get them.
Original post by newttella
I do and I have real intentions and I get them.

What site do you use, or what others do you know of that 'work'?
One word for you: Tinder.
Original post by Christyjanexx
One word for you: Tinder.

I have no luck on Tinder hence I am looking for working alternatives
nope, they do sex cams on omegle.
Nope. Only animated women use hook up sites.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i read an article from china about a site with 3 million users

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nope,,most of the female profiles on such websites are either hookers or faked by the website owners to lure in mug punters. Its a modern version of a soho clip joint.
Reply 12

You're a guy, to get laid from those sites you need to be attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just get yourself a hoe. They are no different than those in hookup sites.
Original post by thebrahmabull
Just get yourself a hoe. They are no different than those in hookup sites.

I was thinking they wouldn't charge?
Reply 15
I was thinking they wouldn't charge?

All I'm gonna say is sometimes the cheaper woman is the one you pay for up front

Posted from TSR Mobile
What site do you use, or what others do you know of that 'work'?

Tinder works. You just have to treat women you talk to like actual people.
Original post by Kashmir Skirt
A real woman don't need no man.

So technically you're saying they do need a man? That's what you're saying at least.
Reply 18

No they dont.

I remember reading some article recently where they found that only 6% or 16% (I forget which number) of the female profiles on Adult Friend Finder were actually women.

Women dont need to use websites to get laid. They just have to go to any club & bar and pick up a guy there if they want sex.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095198/Hack-shows-UK-AdultFriendFinder-users-men.html

Found it.

See proof that women largely do not use hookup sites.

Quick Reply