Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So Here is my very first blog on here and I'd thought that I'd be creative with it. So I decided to do it more of a dream

The Details of her hair, Jewellery and clothes indicated that she was a Mum of mid twentieth century vintage that was something from the 1940's where there were air raids and rationing along with blacking out the lights by closing the blackout curtains, turning off the lights as soon as the air raid siren sounded.

Back during the second world war where there wasn't any obese women then due to the rationing. it was actually a very healthy life as things such as sweeties were on ration and didn't have to worry about calories But Mothers had to wash their babies nappies by hand as there wasn't any disposable nappies.

Even though that the Mum lived in twenty first century Britain with her baby son who was at the age where he's unable to crawl let alone walk. But things like his toys and nappies were modern as the baby's nappies were disposable, Mum loved and cared for her child and often looked down at him smiling happily with her gaze focused wholly on her baby as she was tenderly cradling him in her arms

links

Someone from the mid twentieth century living in the modern day

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...tish%20airways

British Airways Cradle seat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMgfN1Dky28

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharkbate633)
    So Here is my very first blog on here and I'd thought that I'd be creative with it. So I decided to do it more of a dream The Details of her hair, Jewellery and clothes indicated that she was a Mum of mid twentieth century vintage that was something from the 1940's where there were air raids and rationing along with blacking out the lights by closing the blackout curtains, turing off the lighths as soon as the air raid siren sounded Back during the second world war where there wasn't any obese women then due to the rationing. it was actually a very healthy life as things such as sweeties were on ration and didn't have to worry about calories But Mothers had to wash their babies nappies by hand as there wasn't any disposable nappies. Even though that the She lived in twenty first century

links

Someone from the mid twentieth century living in the modern day

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...tish%20airways

British Airways Cradle seat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMgfN1Dky28
    great stuff sharkbate !!

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    great stuff sharkbate !!

:borat:
    Thanks So far so good. Here's a bit more of it

The baby liked being cradled in his mother's arms and often gazed back up at her happily listening to the sound of her voice while she was talking or singing to him for he loved being in her company. But the baby only started crying whenever he sees his mum about to put a pacifier up to his mouth and push in between his lips as he seems to refuse it by turning his head or whenever his nappy was full and felt uncomfortable Some of the things that really frustrated the baby apart from trying to refuse a pacifier being placed into his mouth was that he didn't get much of a chance to suckle on her breast as his mum seemed to wear dresses such as a summer Tea Party Dress that made it hard for her to reveal her breast nor did he like being changed in front of other grown ups such as her friends whenever they came over or if she was visiting them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.