The Student Room Group

How come men walk differently than females?

Im female and my ex boyfriend said that i walk like a man. Ive always felt more tomboyish than feminine i always feel strong as i lift weights and run. He said that instead of walking proper like a woman i sort of rock side to side. The thing is im wondering its because i have broad shoulders, as i see a lot of men with broad shoulders walking like this.

What is it that makes men walk different from females anyway? They both have similar body structure.
Penis.
3 legs innit
Reply 3
Side to side? The above are right, it's because they are knobs.
Original post by Anonymous
Im female and my ex boyfriend said that i walk like a man. Ive always felt more tomboyish than feminine i always feel strong as i lift weights and run. He said that instead of walking proper like a woman i sort of rock side to side. The thing is im wondering its because i have broad shoulders, as i see a lot of men with broad shoulders walking like this.

What is it that makes men walk different from females anyway? They both have similar body structure.

sure you're not a man? xD but i don't really notice a difference? maybe a booty sway for women?
Original post by thefatone
sure you're not a man? xD but i don't really notice a difference? maybe a booty sway for women?

Booty sway from women!! LOL
Different pelvis
it is the way the pelvicular bones are arranged in ladies...
Balls and cocks!
Winky and bone structure.

Quick Reply

Latest